Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

Here a little Fact about Sandy Pope.... TDU sham on you

sandypope-001.jpg
sandypope-001.jpg

lonewolf

Look Sandy ran her union's pension and retirement fund to the ground, Just posting facts
View attachment 5029

This is why you need an independent group of Delegates to represent us at the Convention. How could Row B push for someone without even going and hearing and seeing all the facts. They just want to push TDU to take over our Union and the International. This is very serious Election and we need Delegates to go and listen with the best interest of the members and not TDU's.

MEMBERS VOICE ROW C

AN INDEPENDENT GROUP OF DELEGATES TO REPRESENT OUR MEMBERS

AcesUp804

"This is why you need an independent group of Delegates to represent us at the Convention. How could Row B push for someone without even going and hearing and seeing all the facts. They just want to push TDU to take over our Union and the International. This is very serious Election and we need Delegates to go and listen with the best interest of the members and not TDU's."

No we need someone that is against Hoffa , they had every chance to say they will be against Hoffa but they did not Why because if they say it and its only Hoffa vs Pope then what?? They are backing Hoffa but if Gegare runs they will back him , he's a great choice destroyed the central states pension , and gave it to UPS..... So its safer for them to lie about who they will back by saying no one right now.

EyesLookingIn

The phone is ringing off the hook. All the inside people in Maspeth, Nassau and Spring Street are supporting the members voice Row C 100% Good Luck to Members Voice.

Maybe last week but not now , Row B hit the building pretty good over the last 5 working day and got go results. Not smart of Row C to not campaign the 14 and 15 of this week.

I have been getting feed back from a lot of members in all the building , mostly feeder guys but I know a lot of stewards and members around our local.

43RD ST 60 - 40 Row C , was only hit hard 1 day by Row B but hard to say about part timers , up in the air

Man South 65 - 35 Row B , big push by Anthony C its his building and from what I'm hearing Alex's wasn't asked to run for the hall in 2 years and stop pushing the vote.

Man North 75 - 25 Row C , later push from Row B but to late.

Eastside 55 - 45 Row C , was 70 - 30 but heard that Anthony C and Pete hit the building pretty hard the last couple of days , Anthony got a good response.

Mespeth 65 - 35 Row B , only because of a big late push from Row B drivers are close but part timers are all going Row B

Foster 75 - 25 Row B , Poor Tony D can't hold his own building , plus the preload steward was on vaca for 3 weeks didn't help , it may even be worse then that.

Nassau 75 - 25 Row B , great response to Mark H , building was hit hard all week good response from drivers.

Brush 75 - 25 Row B , poplar steward up there , is pro Row B

Suffolk 80 - 20 Row B , great job Row C no one from Long Island

Melville 80 - 20 Row B , great job Row C no one from Long Island

the other buildings are 60 -40 Row B.

Just my opinion but us feeder guys know it all anyway ..... find out in March

lonewolf

Maybe last week but not now , Row B hit the building pretty good over the last 5 working day and got go results. Not smart of Row C to not campaign the 14 and 15 of this week.

I have been getting feed back from a lot of members in all the building , mostly feeder guys but I know a lot of stewards and members around our local.

43RD ST 60 - 40 Row C , was only hit hard 1 day by Row B but hard to say about part timers , up in the air

Man South 65 - 35 Row B , big push by Anthony C its his building and from what I'm hearing Alex's wasn't asked to run for the hall in 2 years and stop pushing the vote.

Man North 75 - 25 Row C , later push from Row B but to late.

Eastside 55 - 45 Row C , was 70 - 30 but heard that Anthony C and Pete hit the building pretty hard the last couple of days , Anthony got a good response.

Mespeth 65 - 35 Row B , only because of a big late push from Row B drivers are close but part timers are all going Row B

Foster 75 - 25 Row B , Poor Tony D can't hold his own building , plus the preload steward was on vaca for 3 weeks didn't help , it may even be worse then that.

Nassau 75 - 25 Row B , great response to Mark H , building was hit hard all week good response from drivers.

Brush 75 - 25 Row B , poplar steward up there , is pro Row B

Suffolk 80 - 20 Row B , great job Row C no one from Long Island

Melville 80 - 20 Row B , great job Row C no one from Long Island

the other buildings are 60 -40 Row B.

Just my opinion but us feeder guys know it all anyway ..... find out in March

lol, I will give you that, you are pretty funny.

AcesUp804

Sounds Good EYES we will see , as far as Foster you are right on , Foster is behind Anthony and Jack , with Bibbs now running Foster and Reimo DM , Ralph LP , Omar Ma , all moved the guys here are backing Anthony even more.

I heard from a porter that Tony D is very upset with Alphonso C because he made one of his alt-stewards step down ( he fired him ) a popular guy in the center and building. Now 1/3 of his center is upset about the move , from what I heard Al P did the right thing , but Tony only cares about votes. The quote I heard from Tony was " right before the ballots go out he makes a move like this? Doesn't he have any friend'em common sense , doesn't he realize that I'm trying to get him in the hall , a place he could never even sniff on his own with out me!! this is the problem with this building I have to hold friend'em peoples hands for everything around here " Tony D being Tony D

Also the steward in Tony's center was handing out a flier to all the drivers that said in big bold letters " NO FREE VACATION FOR TONY D " its was so funny , he ran out of fliers in minutes about 75 of them LOL

local804

Sounds Good EYES we will see , as far as Foster you are right on , Foster is behind Anthony and Jack , with Bibbs now running Foster and Reimo DM , Ralph LP , Omar Ma , all moved the guys here are backing Anthony even more.

I heard from a porter that Tony D is very upset with Alphonso C because he made one of his alt-stewards step down ( he fired him ) a popular guy in the center and building. Now 1/3 of his center is upset about the move , from what I heard Al P did the right thing , but Tony only cares about votes. The quote I heard from Tony was " right before the ballots go out he makes a move like this? Doesn't he have any friend'em common sense , doesn't he realize that I'm trying to get him in the hall , a place he could never even sniff on his own with out me!! this is the problem with this building I have to hold friend'em peoples hands for everything around here " Tony D being Tony D

Also the steward in Tony's center was handing out a flier to all the drivers that said in big bold letters " NO FREE VACATION FOR TONY D " its was so funny , he ran out of fliers in minutes about 75 of them LOL

thats great

804brown

Can I get that on you tube also! Amazing some will actually vote for this clown again!

Hey Row C! I mean, members voice. No, I mean Row A, Umm, I mean Redmond Slate..... Oh forget it. Whatever you guys are calling yourselves...Listen up.... you can't win with UNCLEAN HANDS!!! What you did to OUR records,OUR files and YOURS TOO since you are JUST employees now, is despicable. You should be ashamed of yourselves and furthermore, I feel there should be a thorough investigation as to who should be held responsible for these heinous acts of Sabatoge. You should be banned from ever holding any form of office in this or any union whatsoever. Oh and BTW, the reason I'm posting in GREEN is because that's all you guys care about $$ !! Take your loss like men and deliver the bundles TONY!
P.S. 2 losses for you Tony!! And three strikes YOU ARE OUT!

804brown

Hey Row C! I mean, members voice. No, I mean Row A, Umm, I mean Redmond Slate..... Oh forget it. Whatever you guys are calling yourselves...Listen up.... you can't win with UNCLEAN HANDS!!! What you did to OUR records,OUR files and YOURS TOO since you are JUST employees now, is despicable. You should be ashamed of yourselves and furthermore, I feel there should be a thorough investigation as to who should be held responsible for these heinous acts of Sabatoge. You should be banned from ever holding any form of office in this or any union whatsoever. Oh and BTW, the reason I'm posting in GREEN is because that's all you guys care about $$ !! Take your loss like men and deliver the bundles TONY!
P.S. 2 losses for you Tony!! And three strikes YOU ARE OUT!

LOL!! Great points. Why no charges on that yet is beyond me too??

LONE WOLF you are a hypocrite and I'll tell you why. You feel Tony D's video should not be posted because of "FAMILIES AND STUFF!"
Meanwhile reading all your posts, since I'm new here, you've been making personal attacks directed to Vinny M, which included his family, all the while. You should be ashamed of yourself and owe all of us an apology, & especially to Vinny M. His pesonal life has nothing to do with your venemous hatred for the current executive Board. You are just a sore loser with UNCLEAN HANDS!!!

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

Sandy Pope has now been found guilty of the most serious crime possible against
union democracy. She talks ethics, but she's a fraud!!!!! Just like ROW B

BREAKING NEWS about JACK DI Asst. Delegate from Foster Ave.
Stay tuned!!!!! A slap in the Face to Anthony C and Row B slate.
Your gonna love this.......

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

LOL!! Great points. Why no charges on that yet is beyond me too??

U can change your name as many times as you want to show there are members on your side, but the reality is you lost supporters because we all made a Mistake Voting 4 this E board... Please keep repeating yourself over and over because the members are now laughing at you. Even Obama stopped blaming Bush, after he lost the house, I guess Row B will have to learn the hard way also....

VOTE ROW C MEMBERS VOICE