Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

lonewolf

Just to show you that I'm not one sided , when it comes to Liam R I don't agree how that all went down but that was Tim S call and he has to live by it. Nothing against Liam we was a good steward. Howie made a lot of crazy calls himself over the years , Bill L , Steve M but also I do understand they were Union members at the time and Liam was not.

It don't matter what you think! You are nobody,not even somebody, nobody but nobody aces...

Ibt804Hammer

Just to show you that I'm not one sided , when it comes to Liam R I don't agree how that all went down but that was Tim S call and he has to live by it. Nothing against Liam we was a good steward. Howie made a lot of crazy calls himself over the years , Bill L , Steve M but also I do understand they were Union members at the time and Liam was not.[/QUOTE

Talk about hitting the nail on the head.....

Bill was bad but I think Steve M was the worst BA in 804 history.

AcesUp804

What are you going to do play on your computer all day aces? Why don't you go buy a new jacket. We all know who you are, you are the guy who sold all the guys out in your center. That why you aren't the shop steward anymore.

Sorry i do go to Church ever Sunday but I'm back. As for the guy selling out his guys , that was Vinnie M , I really don't even like Vinnie because he thinks he knows it all and runs his mouth to much.... but if it makes you happy calling me Vinnie be my guest.

AcesUp804

Those are your friends. Bill and steve

BS maybe your friends not mine , Bill L was a OK guy but never friends. Steve M was a waste of life and still is , the choice to bring him into LOCAL 804 was the first step to start there down fall...... O wait I guess I do like Steve M ,,,, THANK YOU STEVE M

EyesLookingIn

This is how our old E Board looked to save money and kiss UPS @ss

GIORDANA v. LOCAL 804

This is why Tony D tells his stewards to kiss managements @ss and doesn't like when our E Board was using the rat to protest UPS. GO ALONG GET ALONG.

"Plaintiff alleges that the Union did not file for arbitration in order to save the expense of a $200.00 filing fee. See Giordana Dep. at 93-94. The Union admits that the costs of the filing fee plus other collateral fees generated by arbitration hearings are general factors considered by Local 804 with respect to all decisions regarding grievance proceedings. See Redmond Dec. at P 12. This cost factor, in conjunction with a desire to maintain congenial relationships with representatives of UPS, is admittedly a significant reason for the Union's present policy favoring informal negotiations. See id. However, such a motivation does not in itself render the Union's conduct arbitrary. A union may reasonably consider expenditures in its decisions to arbitrate grievances without breaching its duty of fair representation. Cf. Barrentine v. Arkansas-Best Freight System, Inc., 450 U.S. 728, 742, 67 L. Ed. 2d 641, 101 S. Ct. 1437 (1981) (dictum)."

Had enough

This is how our old E Board looked to save money and kiss UPS @ss

GIORDANA v. LOCAL 804

This is why Tony D tells his stewards to kiss managements @ss and doesn't like when our E Board was using the rat to protest UPS. GO ALONG GET ALONG.

"Plaintiff alleges that the Union did not file for arbitration in order to save the expense of a $200.00 filing fee. See Giordana Dep. at 93-94. The Union admits that the costs of the filing fee plus other collateral fees generated by arbitration hearings are general factors considered by Local 804 with respect to all decisions regarding grievance proceedings. See Redmond Dec. at P 12. This cost factor,in conjunction with a desire to maintain congenial relationships with representatives of UPS, is admittedly a significant reason for the Union's present policy favoring informal negotiations. See id. However, such a motivation does not in itself render the Union's conduct arbitrary. A union may reasonably consider expenditures in its decisions to arbitrate grievances without breaching its duty of fair representation. Cf. Barrentine v. Arkansas-Best Freight System, Inc., 450 U.S. 728, 742, 67 L. Ed. 2d 641, 101 S. Ct. 1437 (1981) (dictum)."

You are part of the reason why the Union went down!!!!! You are a supporter of them right???? Well just a little info for you, keep you mouth quiet, so you dont look like a Ma-Ma Luke "Brooklyn slang" LOL

You are right!!! Giordana did have a claim against the Union in 1993-1994 .......Ron Carey and Pat Paganella were there!!!!!!! Your Hero

Tony D. did not even start until 1998!!! Dahhh!!!!!

THIS IS ANOTHER REASON WE NEED A CHANGE DESPERATELY..........

You are part of the reason why the Union went down!!!!! You are a supporter of them right???? Well just a little info for you, keep you mouth quiet, so you dont look like a Ma-Ma Luke "Brooklyn slang" LOL

You are right!!! Giordana did have a claim against the Union in 1993-1994 .......Ron Carey and Pat Paganella were there!!!!!!! Your Hero

Tony D. did not even start until 1998!!! Dahhh!!!!!

THIS IS ANOTHER REASON WE NEED A CHANGE DESPERATELY..........
Wow, I guess Ron Carey isn't your hero you piece of crap! :angry:

This is another reason to support the Members Voice!!! :ashamed:

Bring back the Men!!!
:wink2:

We need men with Dignity, Strength, Respect, Integrity and Honesty to represent us at the Delegates Convention!!! Men who we can say we are proud to say we are from
Local 804!!!!

On a serious note, how can YOU,had enough, feel that Row Redmond voice C former row A, have the aforementioned qualities?
You must be living in a dream world if you think the actions taken after Howie and crew lost were done with dignity and respect.
Unless YOU ARE one of them, I can't honestly believe, that YOU believe, their post election actions were justified.
Because if YOU ARE NOT one of them, YOUR records were trashed.
UNCLEAN HANDS to be NEVER TRUSTED AGAIN!

Had enough

On a serious note, how can YOU,had enough, feel that Row Redmond voice C former row A, have the aforementioned qualities?
You must be living in a dream world if you think the actions taken after Howie and crew lost were done with dignity and respect.
Unless YOU ARE one of them, I can't honestly believe, that YOU believe, their post election actions were justified.
Because if YOU ARE NOT one of them, YOUR records were trashed.
UNCLEAN HANDS to be NEVER TRUSTED AGAIN!

On a more serious note, I truly trust the men running much more then the men in office now!!!! Were things perfect? No!!! Life is not perfect!!!! But there is a saying "You know what you have---But you don't know what your gonna get" What we got was a bunch of lies that they could not deliver. They just don't have the qualifications!!!! It that's simple. We have no job security!!! Maybe you don't realize the importance of that in these times!!!

I was not on the board, however I truly know that the three men running are running for the sake of the Members, their hearts were there for the men!!!

They could have retired and made their lives easier like the rest but they did not.....I feel that they really care about our Union.

I TRUST THEM 100% -- The members are now realizing the difference!!!

I guess we will have to see on March 18th Right?

On a more serious note, I truly trust the men running much more then the men in office now!!!! Were things perfect? No!!! Life is not perfect!!!! But there is a saying "You know what you have---But you don't know what your gonna get" What we got was a bunch of lies that they could not deliver. They just don't have the qualifications!!!! It that's simple. We have no job security!!! Maybe you don't realize the importance of that in these times!!!

I was not on the board, however I truly know that the three men running are running for the sake of the Members, their hearts were there for the men!!!

They could have retired and made their lives easier like the rest but they did not.....I feel that they really care about our Union.

I TRUST THEM 100% -- The members are now realizing the difference!!!

I guess we will have to see on March 18th Right?

You are right. We will see.
Many members of the current and former Executive board are eligible to retire.
But why don't you address the SABATOGE issue?
Again, UNCLEAN HANDS to never be trusted AGAIN!