Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

Had enough

You are right. We will see.
Many members of the current and former Executive board are eligible to retire.
But why don't you address the SABATOGE issue?
Again, UNCLEAN HANDS to never be trusted AGAIN!

No! You say Sabatoge! Those hard drives were replaced. These men did not want their personal information left behind. It really is common sense, something that is lacking with the Eboard that they feel it is more important to keep on bringing this up more then job security and medical raises and etc.......

Now do you really think the members care that they replaced the hard drives with a new one? Or do you think that they care about the medical increased and not bargining with UPS or the 300 men who were walked off the Job since they were in office?

I did say I was not going to post on here anymore. But its to hard for me when I hear such nonsense....:please:

Last edited:
No! You say Sabatoge! Those hard drives were replaced. These men did not want their personal information left behind. It really is common sense, something that is lacking with the Eboard that they feel it is more important to keep on bringing this up more then job security and medical raises and etc.......

Now do you really think the members care that they replaced the hard drives with a new one? Or do you think that they care about the medical increased and not bargining with UPS or the 300 men who were walked off the Job since they were in office?

I did say I was not going to post on here anymore. But its to hard for me when I hear such nonsense....:please:

Yes I DO say Sabatoge. Because that's what it was! The men didn't want their personal information left behind? That's a crock. It was blatant Sabatoge. And the current Executive board did let it go.
I'M just reminding the members! UNCLEAN HANDS
As far as the medical is concerned, how can you blame the current administration for YEARS of mismanagement by the Redmond administration?
You should try your hardest not to post here because this VOICE is not going anywhere.

Had enough

Yes I DO say Sabatoge. Because that's what it was! The men didn't want their personal information left behind? That's a crock. It was blatant Sabatoge. And the current Executive board did let it go.
I'M just reminding the members! UNCLEAN HANDS
As far as the medical is concerned, how can you blame the current administration for YEARS of mismanagement by the Redmond administration?
You should try your hardest not to post here because this VOICE is not going anywhere.[/QUOTE

You know you started this with that 94-95 issue which was all the fault of Ron Carey! Nothing to do with Row C !

If you can't take the heat get out of the fire!!!

Again! We will just have to see what the Members vote!

Had enough

This is how our old E Board looked to save money and kiss UPS @ss

GIORDANA v. LOCAL 804

This is why Tony D tells his stewards to kiss managements @ss and doesn't like when our E Board was using the rat to protest UPS. GO ALONG GET ALONG.

"Plaintiff alleges that the Union did not file for arbitration in order to save the expense of a $200.00 filing fee. See Giordana Dep. at 93-94. The Union admits that the costs of the filing fee plus other collateral fees generated by arbitration hearings are general factors considered by Local 804 with respect to all decisions regarding grievance proceedings. See Redmond Dec. at P 12. This cost factor, in conjunction with a desire to maintain congenial relationships with representatives of UPS, is admittedly a significant reason for the Union's present policy favoring informal negotiations. See id. However, such a motivation does not in itself render the Union's conduct arbitrary. A union may reasonably consider expenditures in its decisions to arbitrate grievances without breaching its duty of fair representation. Cf. Barrentine v. Arkansas-Best Freight System, Inc., 450 U.S. 728, 742, 67 L. Ed. 2d 641, 101 S. Ct. 1437 (1981) (dictum)."

Where does Tony D come in here Dahhhh???? Tony D started in 1998....... I had to re post so members see what we are dealing with! How could Row B represent us when they don't know what the hell they are saying!!!!!

EyesLookingIn

Where does Tony D come in here Dahhhh???? Tony D started in 1998....... I had to re post so members see what we are dealing with! How could Row B represent us when they don't know what the hell they are saying!!!!!

It has to do with the whole way Howie and the boys , look at and deal with UPS. Just like Tony D said at the last General Membership meeting " why do you put a rat in front on a UPS building when you know they will get upset?" and like the voice message posted here " about sometimes its better it kiss UPS @ss and BLANK THERE BLANKS " Its because he scared to stand up to UPS , Just like he was scared to fight for a better contract and better language. He was nothing more then an empty suit , paper bag gangster,, Ron Carey stood up to UPS but since Howie and the girls did nothing.............

Had enough

Jackie D. knows where the votes are going....... He is now telling people that he knows Row B is not good to vote for him alone. You see Row B, you have to watch who you pick!!!! Wow what a trader...... I am so disappointed in him......

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

OK, you changed my mind.
I'm voting ROW C..............NOT!!!!!

Your Right, we Aint Takin You Down, your E board, (Row B) is doing a great Job of it. Let start out with Jack Di your Asst. Delegate.

He's going around telling members, and I quote this from many members not 2 or 3 but many " I know our E board smile**s, Just vote for me on the ballet not for our E Board". Again, this comes from many members from Foster and Manhattan where he has been campaigning. I'm sure glad he on Row B ( members united ) slate. This goes to show that this E board does not have the members best interest in mind, just each one of them looking out for themselves. You and the rest of your screen names can repeat yourselves all you want, because the members are sick of all your excuses.

The Best Choice is the MEMBERS VOICE SLATE

lonewolf

Jack D. is a Jack @ss. You cant trust that man. He used to hang on Tony D @ss now with Row B. Now he is begging for votes so he will go to whoever will vote him in. Well Jack people found you out quicker then the Eboard.

AcesUp804

Jack D. is a Jack @ss. You cant trust that man. He used to hang on Tony D @ss now with Row B. Now he is begging for votes so he will go to whoever will vote him in. Well Jack people found you out quicker then the Eboard.

I don't blame you guys for being so upset , even you and Tony had no idea just how popular Jack D really is in foster 10 times more then Tony D and Frankie together. Just goes to show you how smart Anthony C and Row B are. Jack telling members to vote just for him?? Maybe just vote for the slate because he's on it but to just vote for him LOL you guys can't really be that stupid , Its over you lost try again in 2 years this is now Anthony's building , Tony D has left the building........and will never be back...........

EyesLookingIn

I'm so glad that I'm not from Foster , you guys have to many issue's going on over there.

Still a lot of talk about the Row C slate for the Local 804 election next year. Tony D is out , can't wait to see who will be the one to tell him and what will Cyrus do stay or follow Tony D. If they loss this election.

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

Every member hates Anthony C, hes takes Disapline for everything, just ask any member that has been in the office with him, and every shop steward there. Ask him why he calls the stewards up after and asks how did he in the office and makes up different excuses to why he took disapline. He has no idea how to represent the members... Real smart guy they have to deal with there in foster.. Votes are not going his way.... And with Jack Di reputation, doesn't look good for Row B

AcesUp804

I can feel the pain in your typing it will be all over next month ROW B 70% to 30%

As for Foster we have 3 stewards that are pro row c so its easy for them to cry after the fact. Have not heard any steward complain about Anthony C after being in the office with him BUT have heard other stewards complain about what happens in other centers and they were both pro row c guys.

Row B will still win Foster easy because the members know the truth.

804brown

I don't blame you guys for being so upset , even you and Tony had no idea just how popular Jack D really is in foster 10 times more then Tony D and Frankie together. Just goes to show you how smart Anthony C and Row B are. Jack telling members to vote just for him?? Maybe just vote for the slate because he's on it but to just vote for him LOL you guys can't really be that stupid , Its over you lost try again in 2 years this is now Anthony's building , Tony D has left the building........and will never be back...........

Something tells me after the vote count, Tony D might suddenly be out on Comp. For good!

CRASH501

Im really curious , all this talk about hard drives being swapped out and or trashed . No members files left for the boys to view in January when they took office , Yet how is it the 300or so arbitrations were still intact? how is it i was on the calender for a hearing if there were no files , how is it i recieved my fair hearing / arbitration.
again just curious
. THE ELECTION IS OVER
, THE NEXT ELECTION IS NOT FOR 2 YEARS
...LET THESE GUYS EITHER DO THEIR JOBS OR HANG THEMSELVES IN THE PROCESS AS WE CANT REALLY CHANGE ANYTHING NOW !
STOP TRYING TO SEPERATE THE LOCAL......UNITE WORK AS 1 TO OVERCOME OUR PROBLEMS AND TAKE ON UPS!
JUST MY 2 CENTS

Had enough

Im really curious , all this talk about hard drives being swapped out and or trashed . No members files left for the boys to view in January when they took office , Yet how is it the 300or so arbitrations were still intact? how is it i was on the calender for a hearing if there were no files , how is it i recieved my fair hearing / arbitration.
again just curious
. THE ELECTION IS OVER
...LET THESE GUYS EITHER DO THEIR JOBS OR HANG THEMSELVES IN THE PROCESS AS WE CANT REALLY CHANGE ANYTHING NOW !
STOP TRYING TO SEPERATE THE LOCAL......UNITE WORK AS 1 TO OVERCOME OUR PROBLEMS AND TAKE ON UPS!
JUST MY 2 CENTS[/QUOTE)

Files were not trashed . The hard drives were replaced with a new one because of personal information stored on them. I don't know why they are making an issue. We do have an Election going on now Crash. This is a very important one, so that is all the fuss.

Why can't members say how they feel? This is a forum for members to vent and a lot of people are upset. If they are doing their job then they don't have anything to worry about right?. I guess that is what politics is all about. If they cant take being critized, hey they are in the wrong field. There was so much crap written on the old slate in previous years. For you to be able to stand up to a company and fight for your members this browncafe is a cream puff compared to the real world with UPS.

Look you say yourself that I am being accused of being Tony D...LOL you saw me filming at the meeting. You think I care what they say.
I am glad things worked out for you brother.

again just curious
. THE ELECTION IS OVER
JUST MY 2 CENTS

The arbitrations were NOT intact. To satisfy your curiosity, our executive board had to go through UPS to see what was on the docket.
This is a real integrity issue with The Redmond,Row A,members voice, Row C,slate.
UNCLEAN HANDS to NEVER be trusted again.

Ibt804Hammer

Not only arbitration cases, grievances were delayed and was nothing more of a waste of time and money for OUR union. The computer drives were property of 804, enough siad there!!!!! Bought with union members monies. Why did they empty the documents from the union boards in the buildings? Sore losers

Had enough or captain obvious, tony was in the video,couldn't have taped it. Who cares who taped it????? You said you didn't edit the video, you had it emailed to you.......who cares?