Union Politics - Tim S for General President 2016

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Hate to tell you....

But the entire "vote no" Facebook page, is fake photo shopped pictures of

Jim Hoffa and hall.

Not that it matters, it's already losing interest.... with the members.

-Bug-
I have nothing to do with that page, and I haven't even seen it since the contract was imposed.

I am how ever, on browncafe, and all lead or wide can ever seem to post, is all fake.

Just like them.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Hate to tell you....

But the entire "vote no" Facebook page, is fake photo shopped pictures of

Jim Hoffa and hall.

Not that it matters, it's already losing interest.... with the members.

-Bug-

I'm a member of the "Vote No" Facebook group, and I have to admit that I haven't looked in awhile.

But when I did, I found that there are 188 new members?

So much for the losing interest theory.

I must admit, I'm not a fan of the demeaning "Photoshop posts", from either side of the argument.
These posts are out of line and disrespectful.

None of these men or woman have earned the callousness exhibited on this forum.

10 point

I'm a member of the "Vote No" Facebook group, and I have to admit that I haven't looked in awhile.

I must admit, I'm not a fan of the demeaning "Photoshop posts", from either side of the argument.

Nor the roosters in the pics. That's just wrong.

I have nothing to do with that page, and I haven't even seen it since the contract was imposed.

I am how ever, on browncafe, and all lead or wide can ever seem to post, is all fake.

Just like them.
You are the fakes girl on this forum. And all you do is cry that everyone Is threatening you. You are a so is me keep new guy and probably a snitch as well. Keep beating your drum on this little forum. Same ten guys post on this thread. As far as fake as posters your only supporter is anhourover. He is a retread under another name. At least with my name change I never tried to hide my true identity. Everyone know that go I am on hare and will. Always. I jam that loyal steward / something else. You are the only rocket scientist that needed to post it in a TOS violation. You are the nark. Keep bringing reproach on the members.

I agree but anhourover started it and when I see my boys getting that kinda stuff I have to jump in. That's how I always have been. I'm loyal.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
You are the fakes girl on this forum. And all you do is cry that everyone Is threatening you. You are a so is me keep new guy and probably a snitch as well. Keep beating your drum on this little forum. Same ten guys post on this thread. As far as fake as posters your only supporter is anhourover. He is a retread under another name. At least with my name change I never tried to hide my true identity. Everyone know that go I am on hare and will. Always. I jam that loyal steward / something else. You are the only rocket scientist that needed to post it in a TOS violation. You are the nark. Keep bringing reproach on the members.
All fake.

I never said Sean threatened me.

I said Sean threatened rank and file Teamsters.

You can't even get your attacks correct.

Last edited by a moderator:
Teamsters: Congress is preparing to vote on Fast Track. Tell your Representative: No more secret trade deals- Vote NO on Fast Track. Call NOW: 888-979-9806

Why don't you all quit your belly aching and call your representatives and fight fast track. Quit being a nothing on a forum and fight something. Fast track suck for us all.

Last edited:
All fake.

I never said Sean threatened me.

I said Sean threatened rank and file Teamsters.

You can't even get your attacks correct.
Where you are lost is you say teamsters are threatened. That never happened. Just because of some crap u tube video. Words can be taken out of context. Where you are right is that Sean o never threatened you. He doesn't even know who the hell you are. Why would he you are an anonymous annoying troll on an Internet message board. He only has time to deal with real people that will actually look him in the eye and debate him. You would never have the stones to talk to anyone on this forum eye to eye because you at weak and would feel threatened. You are threatened by your own shadow. You are so weak it's not even funny.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

If you ever really had any experience with infants, you would know what the smile means.

When our daughter was born, I was working days and my ex was working nights so, yeah, I had more than my share of taking care of an infant. The tables were turned when our son was born as she was back on days and I had been switched to nights.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
When our daughter was born, I was working days and my ex was working nights so, yeah, I had more than my share of taking care of an infant. The tables were turned when our son was born as she was back on days and I had been switched to nights.

Well, Dave, that sleeping smile usually indicates a nasty surprise for the next adult who picks her up.