Union Politics - Tim S for General President 2016

hyena

Brother Hour, I can appreciate your concern but as far as the health goes, can you give it 1 round to see if it improves or not? It's easy for us to criticize the top dogs from where we sit. We aren't making the tough decisions. Leadership demands that we make tough choices. Are you at the point where you should turn the page or do you want to close the book? You strike me as someone who still has the book open.
"Brother hour" wow sinking to new lows ain't we wide load. You were just belittling him a few post back..

bigd

ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1434508306.680839.jpg

That is how much per year what Tim has given TDU! That's why TDU defend tim s. so much and why TDU picked Tim s. Instead of Fred Z.

Very curious on why the number jumped like that right before the elections of 2012 on local 804!

*Info was taking from local804 lm2.

804brown

Liam didn't get fired for calling the 250 Walkout. As part of the settlement, Tim proposed that Liam not be allowed in the UPS buildings. Tim also proposed to UPS that the 250 Members get suspended and the union pay a fine.
"Tim Proposed"?? Wrong, the language in that deal was bargained over...give and take. Im sure UPS wanted $1million and settled for said amount. Yes, Liam was sacrificed in order to get those men back to work. It wasnt an easy decision but it is what made the deal work. Tim made a big league decision.

804brown

Very true -- Members don't throw one another under the bus. Loyalty is fighting for justice until you are pushed out and continuing that fight against all odds and despite all criticism. Loyalty is not showing the proof you have until you have no other choice -- trying to make things right. Loyalty is sticking to your convictions to protect Members and not taking bait to secure your own future -- that's not what protecting Members is supposed to be about.
Yes it is about justice. But every BA throughout the entire Intl probably wants to pull their building almost everyday for the crap UPS pulls!! But rational people don't because they understand how the contract works and understand that 250 members' livelihoods were at stake, so they DONT lose their minds. They fight with what they got NOT with what they wish they have. Members had been walked out before and the BAs were able to get them back to work WITHOUT an illegal strike.

804brown

View attachment 43472

That is how much per year what Tim has given TDU! That's why TDU defend tim s. so much and why TDU picked Tim s. Instead of Fred Z.

Very curious on why the number jumped like that right before the elections of 2012 on local 804!

*Info was taking from local804 lm2.
FYI Liam is a huge TDUer himself. He was a member of the Steering Committee a few years back.
Anyway, of course TDU gets paid for work performed for the Local. In the Redmond days, other groups did the work and the printing. Under this E/B, TDU gets the business. Notice that it is all out there on the LM2s. Nothing is hidden. All very legal and ethical.

10 point

I support labor. And with that goes ALL of the inner working and the intricacies of the position of GP all the way to Trustees. I have zero confidence in Tim and the only thing that saved him in his local election was that were 4 slates running. If your asking if I'm voting for Hoffa, I will. But I'm pulling for Hall to take over.
I did a little research and found that SOME Hoffa supporter's local voted against Hoffa if you use the same analogy.
People opposed to Hoffa as GP outnumbered him by over 50% in locals.

Funny how that info implicates the anti TS supporters with their own twisted assertions.

member6045

I did a little research and found that SOME Hoffa supporter's local voted against Hoffa if you use the same analogy.
People opposed to Hoffa as GP outnumbered him by over 50% in locals.

Funny how that info implicates the anti TS supporters with their own twisted assertions.

Hoffa won huge!! And local 804 did not vote 89% against him.