UPS Strike prediction

Pullman Brown

Look at that would you, an actual employee that appreciates the job.

Let the beat down begin....on Brown Cafe only.

Seriously look at his screen name. Good grief! I enjoy my job. Very thankful for it. Do not like the forced six punch fiasco. Most of my supervisors do not like it either.

So what you are saying there is no way in hell someone is actually satisfied with job and what they get paid?

It has to be a lie?
Yes if you're a top right you're making a fantastic living for a labor job.
But there's a lot of things in this contract that need to be addressed they're not all about money.

Last edited:

some1else

Banned
My guy what are you going on about? Look up the RailRoad Act. There is no Parcel Act in existence that would allow them to force a contract on us.
They can tell you that you can’t eat you McDonald’s sitting in the restaurant for 2 years and you think they can’t force you to deliver vaccines?

ManInBrown

Brandon could absolutely force us back to work. Anyone that thinks otherwise is delusional. Theyll pass a law to make it so he can.

As far as Sean’s strategy of promising the world I just don’t get it. Hope everyone is saving their money. IMO I put strike/no strike at 60/40.

Brandon could absolutely force us back to work. Anyone that thinks otherwise is delusional. Theyll pass a law to make it so he can.

As far as Sean’s strategy of promising the world I just don’t get it. Hope everyone is saving their money. IMO I put strike/no strike at 60/40.
President Biden respects the working men and women in this country. He's no trump. The Republican House may try and force us back to work but President Biden will stop them.