Where, Oh Where, is my DIAD?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

That's funny, it really does.:happy2: Smiley placement is just for you, upstate. You back home yet? How was the vacation? Do you always take vacation the first of the year?

Have been home since Monday. Vacation was fun but I think I may have stayed a day or so longer than I should have--Megan and I were getting on each other's nerves a bit as we are exactly alike. No, I don't normally take vacation this early but I needed a post-Peak break. My timing was quite good as I missed the bitter cold snap. Back to work on Monday. Have heard that we have some feeder drivers bumping back to package car starting Monday--should be interesting.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Here it is! Hate that I keep misplacing this thing.
100_7500.jpg

backinbrown

respect my authority
Here it is! Hate that I keep misplacing this thing.

I have a sup here that when he went on a ride along and i would give the fedex guy the curtousy wave

he would go into a rant about how he doesnt understand how we as UPS drivers can wave to people who are trying to take our work

he was so pissed, id love for him to see this pick lol

browndevil

I have a sup here that when he went on a ride along and i would give the fedex guy the curtousy wave

he would go into a rant about how he doesnt understand how we as UPS drivers can wave to people who are trying to take our work

he was so pissed, id love for him to see this pick lol
Sounds like your sup is a real winner and needs a lesson in common courtesy. We wave at each other because we respect each other and understand each other's job:happy2:

backinbrown

respect my authority
Sounds like your sup is a real winner and needs a lesson in common courtesy. We wave at each other because we respect each other and understand each other's job:happy2:

He is Captain supervisor young dumb and full of well anyway he is a young sup trying to make a name for himself, really dry sence of humor, he is a run and gun sup, when he drives my truck he scares me with how fast he drives, anyway i agree and will continue to wave.