Where, Oh Where, is my DIAD?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I'm so honored that my thread hasn't died, LOL.

Steve, this thread has unfortunately morphed in to something that bears little resemblance to your thread. I enjoyed your thread--it showed creativity and you limited it to the items that you either had on hand or were part of the stop that you were at. UK has taken this down a road that probably should have been closed for emergency conditions and I quickly lost interest once he took over.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Steve, this thread has unfortunately morphed in to something that bears little resemblance to your thread. I enjoyed your thread--it showed creativity and you limited it to the items that you either had on hand or were part of the stop that you were at. UK has taken this down a road that probably should have been closed for emergency conditions and I quickly lost interest once he took over.

You're right, upstate. Too bad he doesn't have access to a DIAD, a good gas mileage car and a map of the United States.

The-UK-Guy

Tea anyone ?

you can please some of the people all of the time and all of the people some of the time but you cant please all of the people all of the time.
Unfortuanaty I dont have access to a diad and cant go within 300 feet of a hub so I have to cheat a little with photoshop.

Last edited:

Camping Nana

I'm so honored that my thread hasn't died, LOL.

But YOUR thread did die! UK ruined it and I agree with Upstate.... he took it down a road that doesn't resemble what you started. :sick:

I know - I know - I don't have to click on the link, but I just wanted to see if you had posted some more of YOUR stuff!

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
But YOUR thread did die! UK ruined it and I agree with Upstate.... he took it down a road that doesn't resemble what you started. :sick:

I know - I know - I don't have to click on the link, but I just wanted to see if you had posted some more of YOUR stuff!

If you can wait another, say, 17 years, I'll post all the rest of the pics you never saw.:wink2:

The-UK-Guy

Tea anyone ?

The thread died , but not because I ruined it ,UPS ruined it when they took disciplinary action against an employee and threatened their Job because of some of the pictures posted.

trickpony1

STUG-
I vote that we keep this thread going forever to memorialize the stugging that you took by a vengeful manager who got caught doing what he tells us not to!