Where, Oh Where, is my DIAD?

Spiderman

Package Slinger
from beyond the grave
headstone1.jpg

overallowed

I saw something today and thought of this thread, although I didn't know I would have to go back this far to get it.
This is my diad in front of the ultimate tornado chasing vehicle. I noticed it had a Dodge nameplate on it, but as you can see, it has been highly modified. Note the shields on the side of the vehicle that can be raised to protect from flying debris. Perfect for chasing tornadoes, or protection from IED's if you deliver in downtown Baghdad.
I'm still wearing the gloves to protect my identity from the corporate monitor.
!cid_media1.jpg

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I saw something today and thought of this thread, although I didn't know I would have to go back this far to get it.
This is my diad in front of the ultimate tornado chasing vehicle. I noticed it had a Dodge nameplate on it, but as you can see, it has been highly modified. Note the shields on the side of the vehicle that can be raised to protect from flying debris. Perfect for chasing tornadoes, or protection from IED's if you deliver in downtown Baghdad.
I'm still wearing the gloves to protect my identity from the corporate monitor.
*Applause!!!

overallowed

STUG,
My wife and I love your dogs. We have 2, a Border Collie mix with no tail, and an Austrailian Cattle dog(blue heeler).

Last edited:

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
My wife and I love your dogs. We have 2, a Border Collie mix with no tail, and an Austrailian Cattle dog(blue heeler).
Thanks. You Border Collie mix without the tail must be really wild. I'll have to get a picture of my group holding a DIAD.:wink2: Oh wait, I may not be able to do that, but I'm sure someone could come up with some good ideas, (hint, hint!):happy2:

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Over 9/5 that vehicle looks like something a certian person I know in Chema,who probaly has it wired up to talk to The USS Enterprise on his way home in the mornings lol lol I'll pm the answer if your stumpted!!:happy2:

overallowed

I was going back through some earlier posts and found this comment. My route borders a major interstate and 2 major rail lines, and I see some of the wierdest stuff from time to time. Will try to keep this thread alive until I retire.
I lost the quote. From #558