Where, Oh Where, is my DIAD?

MechanicForBrown

Prblm found,part on order
This is where the philisophy of making your mechanic your BFF comes into play. :wink2: I have mine put no-skid tape on every truck that I'm in (where it is needed). You can get alot of things done when you schmooze the mech a little. LOL
You must be quite the charmer dilli. :hello,soldier:

Trpl, I have yet to be denied a grab bar, put where I specified. :surprised::wink2:
It's gotta be those eyes of yours dilli!:hypnosis:LOL

over9five

Staff member
I was just wondering if they allowed that here. I've had cars that have the extra lower handrail, but haven't seen many.

MechanicForBrown

Prblm found,part on order
I was just wondering if they allowed that here. I've had cars that have the extra lower handrail, but haven't seen many.
There is actually a corporate campaign out for the installation of a long hand rail like the ones you get on the newer internationals, the long one on the passenger side! They are to be put on the remaining p800s and 1000's in our building, we have installed a couple of them but are waiting for corporate to get the rest of the hand rails delivered to us. The drivers that do have them on the truck do like them and they promote better methods and reduce the chance of injury both in and out of the truck.

Would you put it anywhere I requested? :surprised:
Are you hitting on this CUTE Monkey? J/k :rofl:
On the serious side though, we are instructed to install them on the passenger side, but can put them on the driver side as well.
Please don't take offense to the joke, I couldn't resist.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
There is actually a corporate campaign out for the installation of a long hand rail like the ones you get on the newer internationals, the long one on the passenger side! They are to be put on the remaining p800s and 1000's in our building, we have installed a couple of them but are waiting for corporate to get the rest of the hand rails delivered to us. The drivers that do have them on the truck do like them and they promote better methods and reduce the chance of injury both in and out of the truck.

Are you hitting on this CUTE Monkey? J/k :rofl:
On the serious side though, we are instructed to install them on the passenger side, but can put them on the driver side as well.
Please don't take offense to the joke, I couldn't resist.
No problem, not offended at all.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Middle picture is for evilleace.
hydrant.jpg
indiana.jpg
cafefish.jpg