“I believe” statements with Integrity

Integrity

Binge Poster
From what you write, it might have been a whole lot better for you.
?
Lol. It has appeared to you incorrectly.
My “religion “ doesn’t worship.
My bad. You appear to worship a book.
Is that better
Sorry, I have no written tradition.
I disagree with this statement.
I do have however the written Word of God.
As written, collected, and canonized by sacred traditions. I know.

Referenced to as the Word of God by Sacred Tradition.
I get it.

I read and love it very much.

I believe God, the Holy Spirit reveals much to me through the Bible at times.
The traditions handed d own by inspired prophets and apostles.
Some yes.
But, it goes without saying. Your comments prove you reject what’s in scripture.
I believe everything that God has revealed to me to believe.

I am undecided about what I believe about much in the Bible, when I come across these things I usually just remain undecided, choosing neither to disbelieve or believe.

I also try to remain open hearted and open minded for God to change my mind and heart.

Integrity

Binge Poster
You apparently are wrong. The Bible is God’s Word. Not God.
Sorry. To me you seem to treat the Bible equal to God.
You’re a fool.
God speaks through His Word.
Yes.

I believe God does speak through the Bible as revealed by Himself, the Holy Spirit personally to the reader.

I don’t believe he speaks by the Bible, I believe He speaks through it.
You might want to get your head out of you hind end and recognize “the book “ you refer to is the living, breathing, Word of God, that is sharper than any two edged sword.
A book is an inanimate object. A book is not a living thing.

I do believe it lives spiritually, in a sense, when the Holy Spirit speaks through it.
It and only it contain instructions that are able to save your soul.
I don’t agree with this statement.

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
Disorder or condition might be a better word.
I can go with this.
You can interweb your preferred answer for sure. There are plenty of sites that GUARANTEE we never landed on the moon or the Hitler genocide never happened.
I believe in facys. My bad to some I suppose.
Let's take native Americans and native Alaskan as evidence. These populations are extremely susceptible to alcoholism. It's a genetic defect fort too many to call a weakness or a choice. I do agree that a person diagnosed with alcoholism has a choice whether to drink or not however the same choice shared by a non alcoholic is MUCH easier to make.
Many people are too egotistical to understand addiction they all subscribe it to weakness. If they were to walk in an addicts shoes for a day or month their minds would change and this I 100% guaranteet. If you are among those with superior strength of constitution than an addict then good for you. Work it out brother. You da man.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Who is this "they" that killed Him?
Well…dig into the gospel accounts of the crucifixion and quote the one that tells it the best for you .. no wait.. ask your buddy @Integrity to ask God to speak to him directly and then he can tell you what he said. You can get it first hand that way. None of this written word stuff.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
People always claim that the Bible is hard to understand. That’s because they don’t want to follow what’s in it. They’re happy wallowing in there own sin. Too hard… lmao.

Last edited:

Integrity

Binge Poster
I can go with this.
You can interweb your preferred answer for sure. There are plenty of sites that GUARANTEE we never landed on the moon or the Hitler genocide never happened.
I believe in facys. My bad to some I suppose.
Let's take native Americans and native Alaskan as evidence. These populations are extremely susceptible to alcoholism. It's a genetic defect fort too many to call a weakness or a choice. I do agree that a person diagnosed with alcoholism has a choice whether to drink or not however the same choice shared by a non alcoholic is MUCH easier to make.
Many people are too egotistical to understand addiction they all subscribe it to weakness. If they were to walk in an addicts shoes for a day or month their minds would change and this I 100% guaranteet. If you are among those with superior strength of constitution than an addict then good for you. Work it out brother. You da man.
Well said.

floridays

Well…dig into the gospel accounts of the crucifixion and quote the one that tells it the best for you .. no wait.. ask your buddy @Integrity to ask God to speak to him directly and then he can tell you what he said. You can get it first hand that way. None of this written word stuff.

Hebrews 10:5​

“Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me:”

Isaiah 53:10​

King James Version​

10 Yet it pleased the Lord to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the Lord shall prosper in his hand.

John 10:18​

“No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.”

I thought your Sin was the reason Jesus took up His cross.

I thought it was for your benefit and mine as well.

@UnionStrong, you tag along a lot with brownflush, I'll ask you,
Who sacrificed Jesus, and for who's benefit was it. Same question for you @BrownFlush.

I'll expect no answer once again.

Last edited:

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

“Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me:”

King James Version​

10 Yet it pleased the Lord to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the Lord shall prosper in his hand.

“No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.”

@UnionStrong, you tag along a lot `with brownflush, I'll as you,
Who sacrificed Jesus, and for who's benefit was it. Same question for you @BrownFlush.

I don’t engage foolish, self righteous know it all’s.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King

King James Version​

but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.”

@UnionStrong, you tag along a lot `with brownflush, I'll as you,

Look Mom!
He quotes scripture again!