“I believe” statements with Integrity

floridays

@BrownFlush,
I understand that you can't see why God sent His Son to die on a cross.

It's not sufficient for you. You gotta get your dirty hands all over His finished work and give Him a little helping hand.

I understand where you are coming from.

You reject Grace.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Well don't argue with me, argue with God, it's His word.

Did Jesus say,
“No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. ?
DCF176D0-1672-4A9D-B3E8-1CCF3554EED1.gif

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I don’t believe he speaks by the Bible, I believe He speaks through it.

A book is an inanimate object. A book is not a living thing.

since you have been born again, not of perishable seed but of imperishable, through the living and abiding word of God - 1 Peter 1:23. Looks like the Apostle Peter disagrees with you.

For the word of God is living and active, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing to the division of soul and of spirit, of joints and of marrow, and discerning the thoughts and intentions of the heart. - Hebrews 4:12. Looks like the inspired writer of Hebrews (most scholars believe it to be Paul )disagrees with you.

You know, I forgot. God probably told you something different. I mean, the Holy Spirit spoke these words through inspired (direct revelation) apostles, but since you have a direct audible connection, who am I to say that he told you something different?
If he did, wouldn't that make God a liar? Telling you something different than Peter and Paul?
I don't know. I sure wish God would talk directly to me like he does you. The first thing I'd ask him is why you get to do it and not everybody else. Cause in the Word he left us , it says he's not a respecter of persons. Oh well.