“I believe” statements with Integrity

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Why do you continue to equate the Bible with God?
The Bible is not God.
The Holy Spirit revealed the mind of God through inspired men.
" All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness, that the man of God may be complete, equipped for every good work." 2 Timothy 3:16-17
To know God and to know what his will for man is , is to know his word.
You can only know what has been revealed.
You can guess and believe whatever you want about God, too. And good luck with that.

Last edited:

BrownFlush

Not my point,
What and why do they (the passages) say Jesus went to the cross?

You still haven't delt with

John 10:18​

“No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself.

You said "they" killed him.

Jesus says no man takes his life.

Square who your they is.
He offered ( John 10:18 and a host of others) his life and shed his blood to complete the eternal plan of God (Eph.1) in the salvation of men.
"They" who had a hand in that plan that killed him were the High Priests, The Pharisees, Pilot, Roman Soldiers, etc.

Last edited:

Integrity

Binge Poster
since you have been born again, not of perishable seed but of imperishable, through the living and abiding word of God - 1 Peter 1:23. Looks like the Apostle Peter disagrees with you.
My opinion, interpretation, as given to my spirit from the Holy Spirit is this is referencing Jesus and the Holy Spirit of God. Not a book or written words but the the Spirit of God, the same Spirit that lives in Jesus, the Father and also dwells(abides) in me.
For the word of God is living and active, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing to the division of soul and of spirit, of joints and of marrow, and discerning the thoughts and intentions of the heart. - Hebrews 4:12. Looks like the inspired writer of Hebrews (most scholars believe it to be Paul )disagrees with you.
Same interpretation as above.
You know, I forgot. God probably told you something different.
Maybe.
I mean, the Holy Spirit spoke these words through inspired (direct revelation) apostles, but since you have a direct audible connection, who am I to say that he told you something different?
Agreed.
If he did, wouldn't that make God a liar?
No.
Telling you something different than Peter and Paul?
No I don’t think so.
I don't know. I sure wish God would talk directly to me like he does you.
I do too.
The first thing I'd ask him is why you get to do it and not everybody else. Cause in the Word he left us , it says he's not a respecter of persons.
Not sure what you are trying to say here.
Ditto.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
My opinion, interpretation, as given to my spirit from the Holy Spirit is this is referencing Jesus and the Holy Spirit of God. Not a book or written words but the the Spirit of God, the same Spirit that lives in Jesus, the Father and also dwells(abides) in me.
Then why bother righting it down?

floridays

He offered ( John 10:18 and a host of others) is life and shed his blood to complete the eternal plan of God (Eph.1) in the salvation of men.
"They" who had a hand in that plan that killed him were the High Priests, The Pharisees, Pilot, Roman Soldiers, etc.
You still have a problem with this

So?
Jesus also told it like he seen it. Its part of why they killed him.
You’re a fool.

Who is the "they" when Jesus said,

No man taketh it from me,

I want to know the "they"

Integrity

Binge Poster
The Bible is not God.
You seem to equate God with the Bible.
The Holy Spirit revealed the mind of God through inspired men.
" All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness, that the man of God may be complete, equipped for every good work." 2 Timothy 3:16-17
Ok. I find sacred scripture to be profitable for all these things too. What is your point?
To know God and to know what his will for man is , is to know his word.
Jesus, the perfect example for mankind.
You can only know what has been revealed.
You say the Bible limits God's revelation.
You can guess and believe whatever you want about God, too. And good luck with that.
Thank you for that freedom.

BrownFlush

Maybe.

Agreed.

No.

No I don’t think so.

I do too.

Ditto.
You still have a problem with this

Who is the "they" when Jesus said,

No man taketh it from me,

I want to know the "they"

You can't say I didn't try.
You have major comprehension problems.
You do not have the ability to have a discussion.

BrownFlush

Maybe.

Agreed.

No.

No I don’t think so.

I do too.

Ditto.

You seem to equate God with the Bible.

Ok. I find sacred scripture to be profitable for all these things too. What is your point?

Jesus, the perfect example for mankind.

You say the Bible limits God's revelation.

Thank you for that freedom.
Between you and @floridays, I don't know which is more challenged.
Anyways, you're the gift that keeps on giving.
Could you ask God to tell you whose gonna win between Kansas and the Tarheels and let me know?
Thanks from the bottom of my heart. I really, really, really believe hard that you can do it and he will answer. I just do.

floridays

HayZues can bunt like no tomorrow!
free beer.jpeg

floridays

Between you and @floridays, I don't know which is more challenged.
Anyways, you're the gift that keeps on giving.
Could you ask God to tell you whose gonna win between Kansas and the Tarheels and let me know?
Thanks from the bottom of my heart. I really, really, really believe hard that you can do it and he will answer. I just do.
Challenged?

Your're the one that won't answer a straight question.

I asked a question that cannot be answered with your church of christ dogma book.

jesus said no man takes his life

brownflush says they killed him?

I only asked "Who is they?"

It's your statement, tell me who they is.

BrownFlush

Try what?

I disagree with this statement.

I feel the same about you.
You respond to @floridays post now? I posted this post to him. Check it out.
Both your brains together still wouldn't be much of a challenge.
( Hey, my bad. I just now seen where your quote was there ,too. I just meant for his to be there.)

Last edited:

BrownFlush

I asked a question that cannot be answered with your church of christ dogma book.
That church of christ dogma book id the same New Testament you keep quoting.
You asked a question and my answer, I thought pretty much lined up with what you were trying to spout.
But hey, live it up. I don't know what to tell ya.