“I believe” statements with Integrity

Thebrownblob

Native American and native Alaskan folk. I don't know what the commonality is?
I think we might be talking about depression, which I would agree is a disease because we have no idea what causes it and only a rudimentary understanding of how to fix it. Lots of depression on Indian reservations as well as Eskimos. Their drug of choice to cover it seems to be alcohol.

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
Boredom is self chosen IMO. I have a good friend who complains about being bored and I have no concept of this.
Boredom, however, doesn't explain the depresposition to being an alcoholic. There are millions of functioning alcoholics in high positions. Still they are drunks.

BlackFriday

Nothing else to do…
I strongly disagree.
I think we might be talking about depression, which I would agree is a disease because we have no idea what causes it and only a rudimentary understanding of how to fix it. Lots of depression on Indian reservations as well as Eskimos. Their drug of choice to cover it seems to be alcohol.
"Eskimos"!?! Your going to hell on an sst airplane bro! Don't you know "Eskimos" is NOT PC? Just kidding but that is the new deal. NO "ESKIMOS!". 😁
Your reply somewhat makes my point in that, for MANY years, depression was considered a character flaw/personal weakness. I am of the belief that many "superior minds" still thinks this holds true. SO! Since it's an accepted fact that depression is indeed a disease of the brain then alcoholism is, as well, a disease of the brain.
I'm really effing tired of those that have such a superiority complex that they can't comprehend problems others may face without casting blame and calling other weak and/or lazy. My guess is that these people, and you know who you are, are schoolyard bullies with tiny genitalia.

Thebrownblob

I strongly disagree.

"Eskimos"!?! Your going to hell on an sst airplane bro! Don't you know "Eskimos" is NOT PC? Just kidding but that is the new deal. NO "ESKIMOS!". 😁
Your reply somewhat makes my point in that, for MANY years, depression was considered a character flaw/personal weakness. I am of the belief that many "superior minds" still thinks this holds true. SO! Since it's an accepted fact that depression is indeed a disease of the brain then alcoholism is, as well, a disease of the brain.
I'm really effing tired of those that have such a superiority complex that they can't comprehend problems others may face without casting blame and calling other weak and/or lazy. My guess is that these people, and you know who you are, are schoolyard bullies with tiny genitalia.
No one here did that. No one knows what causes depression, everyone knows what alcoholics do to become alcoholics and how they can stop it. Many People who are depressed use alcohol and many other drugs to hide there pain. You can continue to be effing tired but it’s just your opinion and you all ready know what your opinion is like, just like mine.

Last edited:

Thebrownblob

No one here did that. No one knows what causes depression, everyone knows what alcoholics do to become alcoholics and how they can stop it. Many People who are depressed use alcohol and many other drugs to hide there pain. You can continue to be effing tired but it’s just your opinion and you all really know what your opinion is like just like mine. Sorry about the non-PC comment lol I didn’t even know it was non-PC.😂

Thebrownblob

Boredom is self chosen IMO. I have a good friend who complains about being bored and I have no concept of this.
Boredom, however, doesn't explain the depresposition to being an alcoholic. There are millions of functioning alcoholics in high positions. Still they are drunks.
I think it was sarcasm. And boredom

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
All you gotta do is .....just believe and it is so.
A977889C-F9A2-4E0C-9DC7-69109131C6EB.gif

BlackFriday

No one here did that. No one knows what causes depression, everyone knows what alcoholics do to become alcoholics and how they can stop it. Many People who are depressed use alcohol and many other drugs to hide there pain. You can continue to be effing tired but it’s just your opinion and you all ready know what your opinion is like, just like mine.
Sorry but, IMO, it isn't nearly as cut and dry as you believe it to be.
I'm not going to pretend that I can enlighten you via some internet forum so I'll just say you do you. I respect your opinion but I'm going to bow out of this as there is no point IYKWIM.
All you gotta do is .....just believe and it is so.
Nope. Sola fide is BS. Like everything else, God expects us to work in increasing our faith IMO. JUST SAYIN.