“I believe” statements with Integrity

Integrity

Binge Poster
Not the way you say they turn to him. Waste of time.
I believe turning to God is never a waste of time.

I believe even a quick glance at the God the universe could at just the right time in someone’s life could change the very course of someone’s life.

I believe it could spark a desire for God that could result having a personal living relationship with God.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I believe turning to God is never a waste of time.

I believe even a quick glance at the God the universe could at just the right time in someone’s life could change the very course of someone’s life.

I believe it could spark a desire for God that could result having a personal living relationship with God.
You answer nothing and your words are fluff in the wind.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Do you believe in having a personal relationship with God?
It’s the only kind of relationship the book you know nothing about describes. But, here’s the kicker.
The relationship is on his terms and defined by him, not you, as to how it must be. He defines it all in the book you know nothing about.
But hey, do the fluff.
I disagree with this statement.
Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of My Father in heaven. - Matt 7:21
in flaming fire, inflicting vengeance on those who do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus. - 2 These 1:8
I tell you, my friends, do not fear those who kill the body, and after that have nothing more that they can do. But I will warn you whom to fear: fear him who, after he has killed, has authority to cast you into hell. --Luke 12: 4-5 (Jesus talks about hell more than any one else in the book you know nothing about)
Hope this helps.
I don’t see it that way.
Tell me something I don't know.