“I believe” statements with Integrity

Thebrownblob

Sorry but, IMO, it isn't nearly as cut and dry as you believe it to be.
I'm not going to pretend that I can enlighten you via some internet forum so I'll just say you do you. I respect your opinion but I'm going to bow out of this as there is no point IYKWIM.

Nope. Sola fide is BS. Like everything else, God expects us to work in increasing our faith IMO. JUST SAYIN.
Yeah but am I allowed to eat these Eskimo pies? That’s the most important question, I don’t wanna get canceled😂

Integrity

Binge Poster
I believe all scripture or religious writings viewed as sacred by humanity’s various religions are limited by the imperfections of the human authors.

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
Yeah but am I allowed to eat these Eskimo pies? That’s the most important question, I don’t wanna get canceled😂
Those are good ice creams. I'm surprised these haven't been renamed since Eskimo is a "bad word". I don't even think kids give each other Indian burns anymore?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I believe all scripture or religious writings viewed as sacred by humanity’s various religions are limited by the imperfections of the human authors.
When Jesus says"It is written "he's not referring to religious writings of various religions and their imperfections from human authors. He is referring to:
" receive with meekness the implanted word, which is able to save your souls." - James 1:21
Other blow is not"able to save your soul."

Integrity

Binge Poster
All you gotta do is .....just believe and it is so.
No, I believe God’s love is unconditional. I believe, believing doesn’t make it so, it just is.

I also believe that God will not force His love on us so we must believe in Him and His Love for us to actually reach our full purpose and plan, but I don’t believe he will force it.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
No, I believe God’s love is unconditional. I believe, believing doesn’t make it so, it just is.

I also believe that God will not force His love on us so we must believe in Him and His Love for us to actually reach our full purpose and plan, but I don’t believe he will force it.
May the force be with you..

Integrity

Binge Poster
Careful.
You're gonna ruffle the feathers of @floridays & @Integrity.
I can’t speak for others by my feathers are treated once a month with an anti-ruffle agent.
After the mental assent of "I believe", you're locked in for a ride to heaven forever. You said the word "work". My oh My.
"The blood Christ isn't sufficient for you," -Floridays
I believe all humanity was created by God, in the image of God to do good works.