Do you believe the 22.4 hybrid will pass on this contract

• YES

Votes: 23 37.7%
  • NO

Votes: 38 62.3%

• Total voters

Chester

Until we know the language for 22.4 we will not know how it can effect everyone.

If 22.4 are allowed to drive during the week it could affect many people. Also $30 may sound good to you but to many it's not.
$30hr to a part timer currently making $12 is life changing. I thought it was common knowledge that they would drive during the week, either after preload or before reload. It would obviously be better if they made top scale but our union failed us in that regard apparently.

dogs.bite.me

$30hr to a part timer currently making $12 is life changing. I thought it was common knowledge that they would drive during the week, either after preload or before reload. It would obviously be better if they made top scale but our union failed us in that regard apparently.
We still have the power to vote no if this language doesn't knock it out of the park.

542thruNthru

So what you are saying is you're ok with a two tier pay scale?

Yes going to 30 from 12 is life changing we all know that. Being stuck at 85% of top scale is just wrong. Also watch how many route are dissolved for good because of these 22.4. If they want more drivers then hire more FT drivers or Cover drivers.

Chester

Yes going to 30 from 12 is life changing we all know that. Being stuck at 85% of top scale is just wrong. Also watch how many route are dissolved for good because of these 22.4. If they want more drivers then hire more FT drivers of Cover drivers.
We have 60 full time drivers, so this will add 15 combo drivers, no way UPS will add that many of these new jobs, they are too cheap, our front door has a hole in it the size of a soccer ball.

Hellobrown2000

That's still a high percentage.

That means full timers will work 12 hours Monday and Tuesday. Then the hybrid drivers will be working 12 hour days Wednesday through Friday. Keeping full timers under 9.5. The hybrids are going to be abused like redheaded step children. All in the hopes to one day make it to full time package. It's going to make the wait for full time even longer.
Second that, I would expect the wait for ft to go beyond 10 years.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Yes going to 30 from 12 is life changing we all know that. Being stuck at 85% of top scale is just wrong. Also watch how many route are dissolved for good because of these 22.4. If they want more drivers then hire more FT drivers or Cover drivers.

Some folks just don’t get it

SMH!!

Hellobrown2000

I vote for no drivers unless fulltime. Isn't Colorado like that?

542thruNthru

Some folks want everything and will never be happy. This is all from the 9.5s

You think the 22.4 is being added because of 9.5?

This will not change 9.5. People will still be over loaded on routes and certain split routes or low loop routes will be cut to produce work for 22.4 and make their numbers look better.

Chester

You think the 22.4 is being added because of 9.5?

This will not change 9.5. People will still be over loaded on routes and certain split routes or low loop routes will be cut to produce work for 22.4 and make their numbers look better.
That’s what I think it’s for, I hope the union will address your belief with specific language in contract. But we all know nothing until we have something to vote on.