Ac in pkg car

Scuba Steve

Not enough but I don't fear heat stroke in 100+ weather.

How many stops have AC? How much water do you drink? Look PC drivers work their asses off without a doubt. You also make great money. FDX Ground guys don’t have AC right? If the heat is getting to you sit at a stop with AC and drink water. Get the fans I posted in an earlier post to to help.

How much did Abney make last year?
Screenshot_20190722-200553.png

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Just like people don’t care you have swamp ass because you don’t have AC. Now git goin and deliver those stool samples Turd
I work in AC Steve.
By the way didn't you say FedEx should have put us out of business by now, or was it the post office?.
Go home Steve, you're just embarrassing yourself

Scuba Steve

I work in AC Steve.
By the way didn't you say FedEx should have put us out of business by now, or was it the post office?.
Go home Steve, you're just embarrassing yourself

I’ll let you go and look it up Turd. You have so much time on your hands to be a keyboard warrior on here. How many * posts do you have on here anyhow? Holy crap, do you even have a life? I’m sorry things get lonely for you in your mommy’s basement. I’ll send you some crayons and coloring books to help Turd. I see I got you triggered and you work in AC too. Maybe mommy will turn your thermostat down and make you a grilled cheese. Nighty Night kid God your too easy. I forgot about you a long time ago. Thanks for reminding me you exist for two minutes. May be somebody else will give two :censored2:s about you and your gazillion posts on BC.

Last edited by a moderator:

Turdferguson

Just a turd
I’ll let you go and look it up Turd. You have so much time on your hands to be a keyboard warrior on here. How many * posts do you have on here anyhow? Holy crap, do you even have a life? I’m sorry things get lonely for you in your mommy’s basement. I’ll send you some crayons and coloring books to help Turd. I see I got you triggered and you work in AC too. Maybe mommy will turn your thermostat down and make you a grilled cheese. Nighty Night kid God your too easy. I forgot about you a long time ago. Thanks for reminding me you exist for two minutes. May be somebody else will give two :censored2:s about you and your gazillion posts on BC.

You came here running your mouth for no reason Steve, only one triggered is you. What's the matter dont have the vocabulary to debate so you resort to name calling......bless your heart Steve

Last edited by a moderator: