Air Driving Question

got2bh3

Huh. I would think “one time” meant if you have five years in you get the .50 cents but when you hit 10 years, you don’t get that raise again which would be $1 . Because you were already paid that raise once. It seems that the part- time date should get you the dollar 1.50 raise “once” after 20 years added to your base pay , no matter what job you’re in. You’re probably right though. Because it makes no sense.

Brownwind

I won the bid last week. Yeah the air rate is capped. But is the inside rate entitled to the part-time $1.50 catch up raise
I just asked the guy who took one of those bids. He said he did get the catchup raise. Unfortunately he still is making about five bucks less an hour from his driving wage

got2bh3

I just asked the guy who took one of those bids. He said he did get the catchup raise. Unfortunately he still is making about five bucks less an hour from his driving wage
Do you know if he was already in the 22.3 position before the new contract was ratified? So before after Aug 1st 2023..

Backlasher

Stronger, Faster, Browner
I won the bid last week. Yeah the air rate is capped. But is the inside rate entitled to the part-time $1.50 catch up raise
Their inside rate is a part time rate, so it should and from I've read on other sites, most all 22.3 had gotten the raise on their inside rate.

PT Car Washer

Their inside rate is a part time rate, so it should and from I've read on other sites, most all 22.3 had gotten the raise on their inside rate.
The ones that were in the classification when the contract passed did get the PT catch up raise. Not so sure about any new 22.3 air drivers since most of their jobs have been eliminated.

got2bh3

The ones that were in the classification when the contract passed did get the PT catch up raise. Not so sure about any new 22.3 air drivers since most of their jobs have been eliminated.
Right. It’s the “new to the classification” is where the confusion is. Many are saying it doesn’t apply. Every raise from your hire date is added to your inside rate, whether you were in the classification or not, logic says the “catch up” raise would be no different …. But anything’s possible .

Last edited: