Atheism ON TOPIC

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
If we are free to choose with any and all things as free moral agents, then homosexuality is a choice.
If homosexuality is not a choice, then that would make the homosexual the exception to the human race

I'm going with choice, because there are no exceptions. Not saying anything about the level difficulty of the choice.... your background, culture, society, religion, science, history etc. Just choice.
After you wade through that, it's still a choice. Because it is a choice, as with anything, it can be the wrong choice no matter how right one thinks it is.
If we based right and wrong on how each individual feels, there would be no stopping place.

For me, what's amazing and comical to watch, is people trying to justify homosexual behavior as normal. Born that way, blah blah.
Instead of seeing it for what it is, an unnatural act that is wrong, and calling it that, @ Wrong is the poster child for how our society wants us to believe about homosexuality. And oh man...some of the people who are sucked into that.......man oh man.

Oh .. back on topic... I believe in God.

BrownArmy

If we are free to choose with any and all things as free moral agents, then homosexuality is a choice.
If homosexuality is not a choice, then that would make the homosexual the exception to the human race

I'm going with choice, because there are no exceptions. Not saying anything about the level difficulty of the choice.... your background, culture, society, religion, science, history etc. Just choice.
After you wade through that, it's still a choice. Because it is a choice, as with anything, it can be the wrong choice no matter how right one thinks it is.
If we based right and wrong on how each individual feels, there would be no stopping place.

For me, what's amazing and comical to watch, is people trying to justify homosexual behavior as normal. Born that way, blah blah.
Instead of seeing it for what it is, an unnatural act that is wrong, and calling it that, @ Wrong is the poster child for how our society wants us to believe about homosexuality. And oh man...some of the people who are sucked into that.......man oh man.

Look guy, it’s just your opinion that homosexuality is wrong.

Get off your religious high-horse.

Not you, nor your personal book, are the final arbiter of absolute morality.

The logic-gymnastics you go through to make your point are painful to witness.

Guy, if you don’t agree with gay-sex, don’t have gay-sex.

End of story.

RDL

Look guy, it’s just your opinion that homosexuality is wrong.

Get off your religious high-horse.

Not you, nor your personal book, are the final arbiter of absolute morality.

The logic-gymnastics you go through to make your point are painful to witness.

Guy, if you don’t agree with gay-sex, don’t have gay-sex.

End of story.
What if I don’t agree with it but I still wanna have it because I was raised by the Greatest Generation That Ever Lived that swallowing your most shameful desires is the way to go?

BrownArmy

What if I don’t agree with it but I still wanna have it because I was raised by the Greatest Generation That Ever Lived that swallowing your most shameful desires is the way to go?

Say twenty Hail Marys and live your life in the closet, destroying yourself and every possible relationship you may have.

Jesus loves you.

floridays

I've got to reel you in my brother, cool your jets, Jesus Christ surrendered His life for all sin, for illustration, even Aunt Bea's gossip and backbiting. I think you have made your point. Not our job to convict of sin. Slow down flush, please.

RDL

Say twenty Hail Marys and live your life in the closet, destroying yourself and every possible relationship you may have.

Jesus loves you.
That’s the soundest advice I have ever gotten from a Mormon missionary such as yourself. Salute!

bbsam

Staff member
Anything goes except spitting.