Atheism ON TOPIC

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
No, because it said “Atheism ON TOPIC” denoting it was your responsibility to only remark about atheism, not religion. Congrats you are a failure at life and will probably be going to Monopoly jail for infinity turns when you die.
Well given the opening quote..
I am an Atheist.
I deny the existence of any of the 9000 Imaginary Sky People.

Religion is poison.

Pretty heavy stuff there. Deep and insightful. Lots of points there to spin off of. lol

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Right, but ‘nature’ is replete with examples of homosexuality.

I feel bad for you, you’re arguing from ignorance and you keep doubling down.

It’s ok, Jesus Saves.
ZZZzzzzzzz
If we are free to choose with any and all things as free moral agents, then homosexuality is a choice.
If homosexuality is not a choice, then that would make the homosexual the exception to the human race

I'm going with choice, because there are no exceptions. Not saying anything about the level difficulty of the choice.... your background, culture, society, religion, science, history etc. Just choice.
After you wade through that, it's still a choice. Because it is a choice, as with anything, it can be the wrong choice no matter how right one thinks it is.
If we based right and wrong on how each individual feels, there would be no stopping place.

For me, what's amazing and comical to watch, is people trying to justify homosexual behavior as normal. Born that way, blah blah.
Instead of seeing it for what it is, an unnatural act that is wrong, and calling it that, @ Wrong is the poster child for how our society wants us to believe about homosexuality. And oh man...some of the people who are sucked into that.......man oh man.

Oh .. back on topic... I believe in God.

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
FB_IMG_1563672572838.jpg

RDL

Thank you for pointing this out . Infractions have been issued .
Just here to help, mang! I hear BC is like UPS in that they promote from within, so I’m hoping I make it to on road mod one of these old days after breaking my back in the salt mines as a post grunt.

Indecisi0n

Just here to help, mang! I hear BC is like UPS in that they promote from within, so I’m hoping I make it to on road mod one of these old days after breaking my back in the salt mines as a post grunt.
It's mostly about who you know here to be promoted . Just stay close and impress me in ways most wouldn't and it'll go a long way .

bbsam

Staff member
History did not write the scintillating brilliance of its soundtrack. Seriously. It took acumen and talent to portray the events of Alexander Hamilton and Aaron Burr so remarkably. I could say that evangelistic attitudes and behaviors wrote much of The Book of Mormon.
It took brilliant writing and artistic genius to prod the Mormon faith with irreverent but loving humor with thoughtful and thematic music throughout.

RDL

It's mostly about who you know here to be promoted . Just stay close and impress me in ways most wouldn't and it'll go a long way .
I’m not sure I am capable of doing that without violating board rules. And I’d hate to put you in a conflict of interest between your mod duties and your penis ones. :annoyed:

Indecisi0n

I’m not sure I am capable of doing that without violating board rules. And I’d hate to put you in a conflict of interest between your mod duties and your penis ones. :annoyed:
Don't be silly I never mix business with pleasure . We could meet up for coffe by my local Dunkin donuts which just happens to be next to a bath house .

It will be fine

ZZzzzzzzz.I would encourage you to read the posts.Then look out your window...nahhh it's ok be gay.

Back on topic...

I believe in God.
I’ve read your nonsense. Your favorite book says gay sex is bad. You claim “natural law” backs that up. It still comes back to your favorite book. It takes a certain type of weirdo to care who other people bang. Your God is a weirdo.