Atheism ON TOPIC

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
So what proof do you have for this claim. What facts are you going off of?
Look at the person beside you.
Look at the person down the street.
Look at the 250 people on your route.
Every body is different. Fact.What is easy for one person is not easy for the next. Fact.
Facts for proof? It's a "natural" fact.

....I believe in God.
Brownflush is a married man who views his sexuality as the right “choice” he made for god. He suppresses his gay feelings which he personified into an imaginary married(just like him) gay friend named Tommy that he lives vicariously through. He is a very sick man and most likely schizophrenic with illusions of laws god has set that keep him from being gay.

It’s all very sad stuff.
Attack of the homo continues! lol smh

bbsam

Staff member
Those dudes are all definitely bagging each other like grocery boys. Anyway, how am I supposed to turn it off when those cute lil twinks just spent the better part of the last 5 minutes turning me on?
No. You’re supposed to enjoy the greatest musical written in the last 20 years.

Indecisi0n

Look at the person beside you.
Look at the person down the street.
Look at the 250 people on your route.
Every body is different. Fact.What is easy for one person is not easy for the next. Fact.
Facts for proof? It's a "natural" fact.

....I believe in God.

Attack of the homo continues! lol smh
Hi gurl

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I've got to reel you in my brother, cool your jets, Jesus Christ surrendered His life for all sin, for illustration, even Aunt Bea's gossip and backbiting. I think you have made your point. Not our job to convict of sin. Slow down flush, please.
Thanks..No denying anything you said.
But if you don't call it what it is...approval?
Love the sinner, hate the sin. But if everybody thinks there is no wrong choices, there is no chance.

BrownArmy

Love the sinner, hate the sin. But if everybody thinks there is no wrong choices, there is no chance.

You think it’s a sin, because ‘the Bible’.

There’s a lot of different religions, you sure you picked the right one?

RDL

I plan to.

But Stone and Parker has to make 95% of theirs up. History wrote much of Hamilton.
History did not write the scintillating brilliance of its soundtrack. Seriously. It took acumen and talent to portray the events of Alexander Hamilton and Aaron Burr so remarkably. I could say that evangelistic attitudes and behaviors wrote much of The Book of Mormon.

RDL

You start a tread on atheism and you expect no discussion concerning religion? Ok
No, because it said “Atheism ON TOPIC” denoting it was your responsibility to only remark about atheism, not religion. Congrats you are a failure at life and will probably be going to Monopoly jail for infinity turns when you die.

floridays

They already know your position, there has to be the oh well point, I'm in no way trying to silence you, there will be a different battle, another fight. Deliver a fact or something for them to think about if they choose to, remember, you say free will, it's not I've got your arm behind your back and forcing your face into the ground until you submit.
If you can get some rest, I can guarantee you @Wrong knows it's not right, it's his life, no different than gossipers and backbiters know something isn't correct, it's their life though. Don't lose any sleep, Jesus Christ needs neither of us here.
You do understand what I said to you comes from a man that will not back down from my beliefs.

floridays

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
Actually those nail holes you depict in your cartoon are the key to your salvation, I won't pick on you, I was lost myself previously.
Jesus died in your place, I'd be honored to speak to you later, it would give glory to the Lord. I'm still a prick, I won't be one then.
Nah you can keep your Mental Delusion too yourself

Indecisi0n

No, because it said “Atheism ON TOPIC” denoting it was your responsibility to only remark about atheism, not religion. Congrats you are a failure at life and will probably be going to Monopoly jail for infinity turns when you die.
Thank you for pointing this out . Infractions have been issued .