Atheism ON TOPIC

RDL

Don't be silly I never mix business with pleasure . We could meet up for coffe by my local Dunkin donuts which just happens to be next to a bath house .
But you are a feeder driver, no? Wouldn’t meeting at Dunkin for a naughty lil tryst be mixing business with pleasure?

RDL

It took brilliant writing and artistic genius to prod the Mormon faith with irreverent but loving humor with thoughtful and thematic music throughout.
Do you use Webster’s dictionary to read your children bedtime stories? Or are you more of an Oxford family?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I’ve read your nonsense. Your favorite book says gay sex is bad. You claim “natural law” backs that up. It still comes back to your favorite book. It takes a certain type of weirdo to care who other people bang. Your God is a weirdo.
It's easier to reject God and his word than conform your life to his will.
Lot's of people do it.
Live it up.

floridays

Well given the opening quote..

Pretty heavy stuff there. Deep and insightful. Lots of points there to spin off of. lol
It does sound like the guy opened up an attack fest.
Beyond that his most numerous response is it is fiction. He either is a fraud, has no true position, or is so ignorant that he would not even present a compelling argument to support his claim. He seems to have begun with a lot of wind but couldn't even move a child's toy sailboat across a bathtub. The clown is a non entity, you got that @Maple Grove MN Driver, that's right, bring everything you have. We'll leave the sodomites to their enjoyment, no need to have your thread hijacked.

Your thread says all you believe, support it, if this will pass, bring your best junior, no off the wall bs.
bsbullf.gif
you may not understand, I'll tell you straight forward, I'm not ashamed of the gospel of Jesus Christ, I can't speak for the billions in the world that name their particular god. Bring it. Big mouth, beautiful, not you, a bass I caught today.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Just answer the question Tommy.

Could you choose to be gay?

To be really gay, not just a one time suck-off.

That’s what you’re purporting.

Sad you can’t defend your own nonsense.
ZZzzzzzzzz .. God help you..no wait..there isn't a God...Can you remember how to spell your name?
If we are free to choose with any and all things as free moral agents, then homosexuality is a choice.
If homosexuality is not a choice, then that would make the homosexual the exception to the human race

I'm going with choice, because there are no exceptions. Not saying anything about the level difficulty of the choice.... your background, culture, society, religion, science, history etc. Just choice.
After you wade through that, it's still a choice. Because it is a choice, as with anything, it can be the wrong choice no matter how right one thinks it is.
If we based right and wrong on how each individual feels, there would be no stopping place.

For me, what's amazing and comical to watch, is people trying to justify homosexual behavior as normal. Born that way, blah blah.
Instead of seeing it for what it is, an unnatural act that is wrong, and calling it that, @ Wrong is the poster child for how our society wants us to believe about homosexuality. And oh man...some of the people who are sucked into that.......man oh man.

Oh .. back on topic... I believe in God.