Atheism ON TOPIC

floridays

It took brilliant writing and artistic genius to prod the Mormon faith with irreverent but loving humor with thoughtful and thematic music throughout.
I'd guess Satan was the author of the book of mormon, that would only be my guess and opinion. Not that any of you asked or care. I thoroughly understand and expect that.

RDL

LOL..lash out?
Maybe you should read your quotes directed at me .
lol..
Yeah this is a lash out! lol lol

Just answer the question Tommy.

Could you choose to be gay?

To be really gay, not just a one time suck-off.

That’s what you’re purporting.

Sad you can’t defend your own nonsense.

Go to bed, you two. You have trolled each other into the 9th circle of hell already. Church service comes early tomorrow and the pastor/priest even earlier. :raspberry-tounge: Your minds need to be on repentance.

floridays

I’ve read your nonsense. Your favorite book says gay sex is bad. You claim “natural law” backs that up. It still comes back to your favorite book. It takes a certain type of weirdo to care who other people bang. Your God is a weirdo.
I have to offer a slight correction, as he may be flushes God by acceptance, He is both of your's God, irrespective of whether you accept Him or not ....... period.

An illustration, one day when your kid says, after you have pissed him off, "you're not my dad, are you or aren't you his dad?
In no way am I saying you are a child of God, I'm illustrating what one claims does not necessarily make it true.

My point is, his God is your God, the true God, you only choose not to recognize Him, and exactly the purpose of Him cloaking Himself in human flesh and surrendering His life for you. The benefits of the cross are not imputed to you.
Not to be mean, but that is the way it will work.
Continue to be tough and belligerent, you will reap the harvest of what you seem to be so proud of today.

newfie

He has compared gays to murderers and pedophiles on a fairly consistent basis. He compared his “laws of nature” deeming homosexuality unnatural to the laws of gravity.

I don’t know about you but if I thought there were beings out there that were essentially child raping murderers who transcended scientific law, like he views gay men, I’d do my best to kill them on sight.

no offense but you both seem to take these discussions to extreme ends of the scale.

I don't generally introduce myself to anyone as a hetero I don't know why we have to have so many discussions about what your side does in the bedroom or that your side does something different in the bedroom.

I think the world might actually be better if we didn't have that conversation and just left it in the bedroom.

RDL

no offense but you both seem to take these discussions to extreme ends of the scale.

I don't generally introduce myself to anyone as a hetero I don't know why we have to have so many discussions about what your side does in the bedroom or that your side does something different in the bedroom.

I think the world might actually be better if we didn't have that conversation and just left it in the bedroom.
Not all gay people introduce themselves as gay, either. Some you’d never guess in a million years. Stop making blanket statements about others just because you don’t believe yourself to do a certain thing.

newfie

Not all gay people introduce themselves as gay, either. Some you’d never guess in a million years. Stop making blanket statements about others just because you don’t believe yourself to do a certain thing.

no thanks i'm on a message board engaging in discussion and opinion and offering my own as part of the process.

feel free to have sex with yourself .

floridays

Nah you can keep your Mental Delusion too yourself
Why did I expect a response like this?
Frankly, I couldn't, and wouldn't give a rats rear end what you believe. Not my problem. If you've read my posts there is no possible way, in your day where you can say, "No one ever told me."

Do and believe as you like, it's your life and your world, I'm just living in it. Continue in your boldness, that is my advice to you.