Atheism ON TOPIC

newfie

You actually aren't a better person.
You are brainwashed and unable to think for yourself.

is he? you dont know the guy you only know you want to bash religions .

so you created this thread so you could bash and insult anyone that joins in. why?
are you really feeling that guilty that you're on the outs?
does our beliefs threaten you that much that you have to attack them.
what is your major malfunction?

bbsam

Staff member
you seem to at times to mock the fray, at others jump in the middle of the fray and in this case it appears to me you're creating your own fray. JMHO
I mock the fray between science and religion. I leap into the fray where I believe religion and religious people (mine and myself included) can and should be better than we are.

El Correcto

god is dead
is he? you dont know the guy you only know you want to bash religions .

so you created this thread so you could bash and insult anyone that joins in. why?
are you really feeling that guilty that you're on the outs?
does our beliefs threaten you that much that you have to attack them.
what is your major malfunction?
Actually this thread was about atheism, y’all choose to come here for the abuse because you like your Christian victimhood and being under attack.

newfie

Actually this thread was about atheism, y’all choose to come here for the abuse because you like your Christian victimhood and being under attack.

all good. I feel for you and maple , its clear you two carry a lot of guilt. I'll pray for you

floridays

Speaking for myself, I am a better person because of my religious upbringing.
A shame you reject something you don’t understand...it could only make you a better person than you reveal here.
Have I ever mentioned your avatar looks like my ex mother in law?:lol::thumbup::thumbup1: a little humor :2guns:have a good week my friend:thumbup1:.

floridays

You actually aren't a better person.
You are brainwashed and unable to think for yourself.
For some unfounded reason I picture a wall in your future, I'd get off the road you are on and back off the pedal a little bit. If you don't the collision you are zeroed in on will not be pretty, just a thought, actually what the hell do I know?