Atheism ON TOPIC

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Humanly impossible, if a person could do it they would fulfill the law. Same as
Matthew 22:36-37 King James Version (KJV)
36 Master, which is the great commandment in the law?

37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
Not possible, that is exactly why,God placed a baby human in the womb or a virgin, let's just call her Mary.
The same baby, placed in Mary's womb answered the above question as a man, while he knew his destiny was a cross, when he answered the above question.
These people wanted a law, something to do to be accepted, Jesus told them what they wanted to hear, knowing fully it was impossible for a human.
Romans 3:20
20Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.
When he responded he knew eternal life through a law or works was not possible.
Look up the rich young ruler, see what he was told to do, it was known he would not get eternal life if he complied, nontheless it exposed his heart, had he done what was prescribed his selling of everything would not have gained favor or forgivness, but his heart would have been good fertile ground and he would have accepted the truth of the gospel.
I talk too much, hoped this clarified what I said Fred.
Take care my brother:thumbup1:.
Not challenging your understanding of Scripture, but the Beatitudes are simply blessings upon those who demonstrate the Spirit that resides in them.
Confiteor in excelsis Deo.

El Correcto

god is dead
You should quit focusing on how gay men lives their lives with other gay men and focus on how your priest is living his life with your children in Sunday school.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Catholics are ridiculous, here is fun experiment, look up how many priests in your area have credible accusations of sexual abuse of children in your city.

We have a 7 page list of them, 17 in all. Deacons, Priests, “religious brothers”.

The Catholic Church is a global pedophile cult.
And I’ve heard the accusation that every single one of them is homosexual, too.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
@bbsam
I notice that you are on but refuse to answer two straight questions ....
Speaking of confession....Please answer
1. Homosexuality is not a sin? True or False?
2. One who openly cries out there is no God and denies He exist is in danger of eternal Hell fire. True or False?
Some constructive advice. If you're going to be a Christian, you need to grow a pair.

My apologies if you did not see the questions , but I'm going with you are refusing to answer given your history on the bc.

floridays

Not challenging your understanding of Scripture, but the Beatitudes are simply blessings upon those who demonstrate the Spirit that resides in them.
Confiteor in excelsis Deo.
Many people falsely assume acceptance or right standing with God, righteousness, is attained by adhering the be Beatitudes, that is how I initially attack do gooders that are trying to stack up good works like cord wood.
In no way do I equate you as or with do gooders, It was a point I made that you questioned on. Thanks for doing it, it allowed for this clarification.
Matthew 19:26 - But Jesus beheld [them], and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

floridays

What denomination of Christian are you?
I come from the red bunch, the color of blood, and I expect for eternity to be able to see a full bucket, a bucket load of it at the throne of God, I know in my soul and spirit that not a precious drop was left on this earth.
I come from the forgiven clan.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
67262056_10156136356671360_4021892497931239424_n.jpg