Atheism ON TOPIC

El Correcto

god is dead
67262056_10156136356671360_4021892497931239424_n.jpg
You’re a YouTube Christian.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I agree my hatred has never lead me to genocide.
And honestly, neither has religion.
People use organized religion as a tool.
Most people use the term ... "in the name of religion" so and such was done or will be done.
That's how you know what is being done has nothing to do with the religion being used.
People do things because of greed and desire for what others have.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I knew you were just some schizo who picked up the Bible.
Think schizo homo.. denominations were started by men
I'm a member of THE church. The one the Lord built. (Mt. 16:18)
You know nothing about scripture and what you do, you reject.... Live it up. I mean , suck it up.

floridays

Because of the way the talk. They are cultists, not people of faith.
Let's play the what's your cult game, I have given up myself whenever it appears.
You smart guy, predict everyone's affiliation.

Time for an intermission, coming events

newfie

Less talky more bakey.

um ok, just trying to understand the difference. since you dont believe in religion which means you dont believe in morality what is the difference between your form of unnatural buggery and the catholic priest.

floridays

um ok, just trying to understand the difference. since you dont believe in religion which means you dont believe in morality what is the difference between your form of unnatural buggery and the catholic priest.
little johnny has his answer for him before he says it...... pick me..

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I’ve said it before if god is real we can’t let it keep getting away with this....

Only cowards would worship a monster.
Many people struggle with that disparity of their God view.
If one believes that God created the universe along with it's Natural and Quantum Laws but then let Universe proceed on it's on without any intervention from the GodHead, life as we experience it makes more sense.
I find it silly that God interacts with and controls or influences what goes on in our world.
But then, that's just me.

newfie

Many people struggle with that disparity of their God view.
If one believes that God created the universe along with it's Natural and Quantum Laws but then let Universe proceed on it's on without any intervention from the GodHead, life as we experience it makes more sense.
I find it silly that God interacts with and controls or influences what goes on in our world.
But then, that's just me.

but to disparge god some blame him for not actively managing every act and action by every individual

El Correcto

god is dead
uh so you're saying all homosexual sex engaged in by priests was not consensual?

by your logic all priests engage in pedophillia because some do.

so then all homosexuals engage in pedophillia because some do?
Am I really having to explain what the difference is between two adults having sex and an adult raping a child to you?

@vantexan gets off newfie’s account you clown, you’re not fooling anyone.

Seriously though, I never said all catholic priests are pedophiles.

I said the organization is a global pedophile cult. They hide their members that do it and have kept them from justice for a long time. It shows systemic abuse of children and enabling it to continue.

newfie

sure you did and you certainly made no effort to distinguish or seperate.

for some reason you gays are all drama queens and love to overstate for shock value and to annoy. Hell I'm not even a catholic but your attacks on them is pure bull:censored2:.

vantexan

Am I really having to explain what the difference is between two adults having sex and an adult raping a child to you?

@vantexan gets off newfie’s account you clown, you’re not fooling anyone.

I said the organization is a global pedophile cult. They hide their members that do it and have kept them from justice for a long time. It shows systemic abuse of children and enabling it to continue.
Those are GAYS who are hiding amongst Catholic priests. The Catholic Church certainly has a problem. Not allowing priests to marry has allowed for centuries gay men to have a place in society. But having access to altar boys has proven too big a temptation for many of them. Don't kid yourself, those are gay priests, not straight.

newfie

Those are GAYS who are hiding amongst Catholic priests. The Catholic Church certainly has a problem. Not allowing priests to marry has allowed for centuries gay men to have a place in society. But having access to altar boys has proven too big a temptation for many of them. Don't kid yourself, those are gay priests, not straight.

its certainly giving gay men a bad reputation . guilt by association and commonality for sure .

El Correcto

god is dead
Lmao! It’s all the gays! The whole thing is infiltrated by gays!

Lmao...

No son, even the ones who weren’t raping little boys and GIRLS were taking part by helping facilitating them new positions and assignments. Moving them around and keeping them from justice by covering up their crimes.