Atheism ON TOPIC

vantexan

Lmao! It’s all the gays! The whole thing is infiltrated by gays!

Lmao...

No son, even the ones who weren’t raping little boys and GIRLS were taking part by helping facilitating them new positions and assignments. Moving them around and keeping them from justice by covering up their crimes.
No dad, the vast majority of it was abusing boys, by gay men in the priesthood. And I agree with you about the moving them around. There's a diocese in New Mexico that a lot of these priests were sent to. It was thought that they could be rehabilitated in a remote area where they couldn't harm anyone. Turned into one of the worst places for this abuse.

El Correcto

god is dead
No dad, the vast majority of it was abusing boys, by gay men in the priesthood. And I agree with you about the moving them around. There's a diocese in New Mexico that a lot of these priests were sent to. It was thought that they could be rehabilitated in a remote area where they couldn't harm anyone. Turned into one of the worst places for this abuse.
Lol, yes we can rehabilitate them by putting them around more children. They won’t continue raping children!

I’ve never touched a child, I have access to men and don’t suppress my natural sexuality with superstition.. it’s helped me develop a healthy sex drive. You know, not wanting to rape children to vent my sexual frustration.

El Correcto

god is dead
I find it weird those priests weren’t just gay together. If they were truly gay men, they would be interested in gay men. I think they were pedophiles personally, people who are attracted to children. I think that is what drew them to positions of power over kids. Similar to coaches, teachers or whatever.

vantexan

Lol, yes we can rehabilitate them by putting them around more children. They won’t continue raping children!

I’ve never touched a child, I have access to men and don’t suppress my natural sexuality with superstition.. it’s helped me develop a healthy sex drive. You know, not wanting to rape children to vent my sexual frustration.
I'm glad you don't touch children. The way it should be.

newfie

No ignorant Christian beliefs on sexuality have ruined the Catholic Church. It’s not healthy to suppress your sexuality.

I'm sorry the actual acts of violation were performed by gay men. Its always easier to blame some organization rather then at the feet of the gay men responsible.

heterosexual men didnt violate those poor kids , gay men did. If you're going to incriminate then do so where it belongs.

vantexan

I find it weird those priests weren’t just gay together. If they were truly gay men, they would be interested in gay men. I think they were pedophiles personally, people who are attracted to children. I think that is what drew them to positions of power over kids. Similar to coaches, teachers or whatever.
I think it was the position of power that led to the abuse. But if they were straight we would have seen much more abuse of girls. For centuries there wasn't any way for gays to live openly as gays. The priesthood gave them cover. There have certainly been priests who've led exemplary lives and have helped countless people. But say it's the year 1450. You're a clever fellow who likes the finer things as well as are attracted to men. Your family isn't wealthy. You show an aptitude for academics in school. What is your avenue for escape from your circumstances? In the military you might get killed. You've no desire to marry so the priesthood is your best option. Was that way for many centuries.

El Correcto

god is dead
I'm sorry the actual acts of violation were performed by gay men. Its always easier to blame some organization rather then at the feet of the gay men responsible.

heterosexual men didnt violate those poor kids , gay men did. If you're going to incriminate then do so where it belongs.
Are you retarded? The Catholic Church hid these men from justice. They are responsible for the continued rape of the children in their care.

El Correcto

god is dead
I think it was the position of power that led to the abuse. But if they were straight we would have seen much more abuse of girls. For centuries there wasn't any way for gays to live openly as gays. The priesthood gave them cover. There have certainly been priests who've led exemplary lives and have helped countless people. But say it's the year 1450. You're a clever fellow who likes the finer things as well as are attracted to men. Your family isn't wealthy. You show an aptitude for academics in school. What is your avenue for escape from your circumstances? In the military you might get killed. You've no desire to marry so the priesthood is your best option. Was that way for many centuries.
I think pedophiles are pedophiles. “Straight” married men have raped boys as well.

floridays

Are you retarded? The Catholic Church hid these men from justice. They are responsible for the continued rape of the children in their care.
What kind of men? Be as proud to identify their sexuality as you are your own. Choke it out, they are who they are before being Catholic priests.
Are you leading me to believe the Catholic church caused these men to become goober smoochers?

roofus backster

my dog! her name is rousey...
my mom past in 2013 a young women! she always told me as a non-believer, she said its ok, when you turn 40 you'll find god, well i turned forty a year or two ago, the only thing i found out, is that i'm not a democrat no more !!!! no god yet...

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
my mom past in 2013 a young women! she always told me as a non-believer, she said its ok, when you turn 40 you'll find god, well i turned forty a year or two ago, the only thing i found out, is that i'm not a democrat no more !!!! no god yet...
Wait until you realize that you can't control everything you think you must, that life stresses you out and the fact that as one gets older their understanding of the world and life increases but they understand less of the world and life.

El Correcto

god is dead
Straight men don't touch boys. If they have a proclivity for that they are either bisexual or gay. Don't kid yourself that all those pedophile priests are straight.
Considering their views on abortion and contraceptives think how many Catholics there'd be if there wasn't 8,238,459,211 gay men in the Catholic Church.
whats the AIDS rate of these rape victims?

All gay men have AIDS according to you, so all victims should have aids as well.

Checkmate cishet.

Indecisi0n

People "find God" later in life because they start to fear their own mortality . It's funny .

vantexan

whats the AIDS rate of these rape victims?

All gay men have AIDS according to you, so all victims should have aids as well.

Checkmate cishet.
When did I ever say all gay men have AIDS? And if anything AIDS encouraged those priests to abuse children rather than secretly going out to gay clubs, etc.