Atheism ON TOPIC

roofus backster

my dog! her name is rousey...
60% gay man 40% gay woman, wish i could find, the south park meme, of the goo backs, lol!!!...
gay is wrong! and i'm not even religious, it's just the one feature in the brain that wants to fight the system, why i have no idea, gay folks just want to not be rite, and i feel no hate towards them, im no perfect angel, it's just not rite!!!

trickpony1

gay is wrong! and i'm not even religious, it's just the one feature in the brain that wants to fight the system, why i have no idea, gay folks just want to not be rite, and i feel no hate towards them, im no perfect angel, it's just not rite!!!

This is how the reply function works.
We don't have a homonym function.

...right...

Hope this helps.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
How do you feel being a member of a pedophile cult?
And again your ignorance raises it's predictable head.

I said I am a Christ-follower raised in the Roman Catholic faith.
I worship a Triune God.

Your god is Self. It's easy to discern what you worship.

newfie

Are you retarded? The Catholic Church hid these men from justice. They are responsible for the continued rape of the children in their care.

it was not the hetero sexuals who performed this criminal activity. the hetero's live up to those committments you mock.

it was the gay priests who engaged in this vile activity and who engaged in the cover up.

i'm not sure how you can condemn what happened and not put the blame squarely where it belongs.

is there something genetically in gay men that not only causes them to engage in such vile sexual activity but also causes them to victimize young boys. something in the gay genetics that causes them to violate their oath to god?

i think its awesome that you two want to hold these catholic priests accountable but its not some ambigious organization but a specific segment responsible.

you cant hold them accountable if you dont lay the blame directly and specifically where it belongs.