Atheism ON TOPIC

newfie

my mom past in 2013 a young women! she always told me as a non-believer, she said its ok, when you turn 40 you'll find god, well i turned forty a year or two ago, the only thing i found out, is that i'm not a democrat no more !!!! no god yet...

sounds like you're half way there

El Correcto

god is dead
now you're trying to share the blame to take the heat off of gay men. you sir are now engaging in the same cover up you objected to.
There’s a huge difference between theorizing the sexuality of the perpetrator and putting him on a plane to a different country or state and handing him a new assignment to take the heat off.

newfie

There’s a huge difference between theorizing the sexuality of the perpetrator and putting him on a plane to a different country or state and handing him a new assignment to take the heat off.

gay is what gay does. dont try to share the blame with hetero's who have lived up to their committment to god.

newfie

You shouldn’t let people take advantage of your fear old man.

i have a happy life, i've had a good life. I'm right with god. sounds like you're 0 for 3 from your constant hatred for anything straight people here value . I'll pray for you . I've told you before god loves you, god has a plan for you . you just have to listen to him.

El Correcto

god is dead
gay is what gay does. dont try to share the blame with hetero's who have lived up to their committment to god.
The blame is on the heterosexuals in charge, who didn’t report these men to the police and helped them flee.

This isn’t hard to grasp old man, you must be a catholic or something to be this dumb on the subject.

newfie

Gay doesn’t rape children pedophilia rapes children.

in this case gay pedophillia rapes children. the hetero priests on the other hand have not had any issues.
its good that we're having this discussion about catholic priests so we can better understand the sickness that prevails

is there something in gays maybe an anger that causes them to violate innocent children.
are many gays maybe abusers because they were abused theirselves as children?

newfie

The blame is on the heterosexuals in charge, who didn’t report these men to the police and helped them flee.

This isn’t hard to grasp old man, you must be a catholic or something to be this dumb on the subject.

you keep trying to blame hetero priests who were very likely unaware. the gay pedophilla affliction in the church clearly manifested itself to the highest levels.

i think this conversation is good to have maybe we can learn something that addresses this sickness in gay priests.

El Correcto

god is dead
you keep trying to blame hetero priests who were very likely unaware. the gay pedophilla affliction in the church clearly manifested itself to the highest levels.

i think this conversation is good to have maybe we can learn something that addresses this sickness in gay priests.
I’m blaming cishet leaders. This isn’t hard to grasp.

newfie

I’m blaming cishet leaders. This isn’t hard to grasp.

and avoiding putting the blame and accountability directly where is belongs.

gay priests committed these horrible acts and engaged in the cover up

i really wish you would speak more to causes. why are gay priests violating innocent chidren?

newfie

In some ways.
I don't fear it.

my great aunt died in her sleep in her nineties. she feared losing her independence and having to live in a nursing home more then she feared death.

health wise she was at a point where she would have lost that independence if she had lived much longer

El Correcto

god is dead
and avoiding putting the blame and accountability directly where is belongs.

gay priests committed these horrible acts and engaged in the cover up

i really wish you would speak more to causes. why are gay priests violating innocent chidren?
No, the Catholic administrators moved these men around. It’s sad how much you want to blame the gays, I don’t molest children friend. Pedophiles are to blame for the initial crime, the Catholic Church is to blame for letting it continue with a cover up.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
my great aunt died in her sleep in her nineties. she feared losing her independence and having to live in a nursing home more then she feared death.

health wise she was at a point where she would have lost that independence if she had lived much longer
If we all could be so fortunate.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
No, the Catholic administrators moved these men around. It’s sad how much you want to blame the gays, I don’t molest children friend. Pedophiles are to blame for the initial crime, the Catholic Church is to blame for letting it continue with a cover up.
You do realize, don't you, that the administrators who relocated these offenders, were homosexuals themselves that had advanced into administration, and were protecting their own.

Don't you?

It will be fine

You do realize, don't you, that the administrators who relocated these offenders, were homosexuals themselves that had advanced into administration, and were protecting their own.

Don't you?
That’s not true. Pedophilia and homosexuality are not linked in anyway. You guys trying to link the two are vile because you know it and are spreading hatred anyway. Do society a favor and stop supporting a massive child rape factory.

El Correcto

god is dead

Don't you?
So you’re saying the people in charge are also pedophiles? That I don’t know, but I stand by the Catholic Church being a global pedophile cult.