Atheism ON TOPIC

vantexan

So you’re saying the people in charge are also pedophiles? That I don’t know, but I stand by the Catholic Church being a global pedophile cult.
There was a monsignor in the Vatican recently who was removed after it was found he was having gay orgies, among other things. There have been bishops and I think at least one cardinal who've been removed due to the child abuse scandals who were or had been abusing boys.

newfie

No, the Catholic administrators moved these men around. It’s sad how much you want to blame the gays, I don’t molest children friend. Pedophiles are to blame for the initial crime, the Catholic Church is to blame for letting it continue with a cover up.

so we should look the other way and pretend those gay priests did nothing wrong.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
That’s not true. Pedophilia and homosexuality are not linked in anyway. You guys trying to link the two are vile because you know it and are spreading hatred anyway. Do society a favor and stop supporting a massive child rape factory.
You love to dish it out, but you sure get a wad in your panties when you're on the receiving end.

Wait. Did I say that right?

El Correcto

god is dead
When I hear about pedophiles, I don’t really take into account which sexuality they would reflect. I view pedophilia as it’s own :censored2:ed up sexuality, they are attracted to children.

vantexan

No he doesn’t, you’re just a mental midget pushing a bigoted belief on gays being pedophiles to protect Christians.
No, I'm not. Christian or not no one should touch children. As to your other post it seems when you hear about a pedophile it's always towards one sex. In the case of Catholic priests it's overwhelmingly about boys. The Catholic Church would probably end this problem by not allowing gays to serve as priests.

El Correcto

god is dead
No, I'm not. Christian or not no one should touch children. As to your other post it seems when you hear about a pedophile it's always towards one sex. In the case of Catholic priests it's overwhelmingly about boys. The Catholic Church would probably end this problem by not allowing gays to serve as priests.
They could of ended it sooner by holding pedophiles to account and not sending them on rape tours throughout their churches.

El Correcto

god is dead
No doubt. Root out all the gays, problem solved.
Root out all the pedophiles, problem solved. Quit hiding them from justice.

When I see a heterosexual teacher sexually abuse I minor I don’t think wow no straight women should be teachers or no straight men should be teachers.

You’re a mental midget.

vantexan

Root out all the pedophiles, problem solved. Quit hiding them from justice.

When I see a heterosexual teacher sexually abuse I minor I don’t think wow no straight women should be teachers or no straight men should be teachers.

You’re a mental midget.
Don't see a lot of women priests. What I see are men with a predilection for boys, same sex, ergo gays. Gay, gay, gay, gay, gays. Own it gay man.