Atheism ON TOPIC

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
That’s because you’re a mental midget.

I see filthy pedophiles like you.
What you have to realize, is that these sick bastards don't even think what they're doing is wrong.....

I'm just pointing out that there's a difference between a 14 yr old that's menstruating and a 12 yr old that isn't. Whether you like it or not one is a child and one is a young woman.
More than happy to marry a young adult willing to marry me if I were still single. Assuming she appealed to me.
But sex with a 14 year old isn't wrong because of her age.... But in a historical context it isn't pedophilia.

upschuck

Pedophilia is a subset of both gay, and heterosexual individuals, and should be dealt with to the fullest extent of the law, no matter which group they ascribe to.

It will be fine

We hate that too. Just don't like seeing the deflection from gays as if you aren't capable of such things.
It’s not deflection. Some people wanting to bang children has nothing to do with some other people wanting to bang adults. You’re trying to link the two to disparage gay people.

El Correcto

god is dead
We hate that too. Just don't like seeing the deflection from gays as if you aren't capable of such things.
I know gays can be pedophiles. I’ve never seen a call for all heterosexuals to lose their ability to teach or be politicians or movie directors or new anchors or whatever else after sexual misconduct or abuse of minors.

This is ridiculous you think targeting gays will end pedophilia.

vantexan

I know gays can be pedophiles. I’ve never seen a call for all heterosexuals to lose their ability to teach or be politicians or movie directors or new anchors or whatever else after sexual misconduct or abuse of minors.

This is ridiculous you think targeting gays will end pedophilia.
You have never seen heterosexuals lose their ability to teach, etc after sexual misconduct or child abuse? What planet do you live on? I'm not interested in targeting gays except in this: if you are a clergyman of any sort you shouldn't hold such a position if you're a practicing homosexual. And yes, if the Catholic Church removed every gay priest it's highly likely that most of the child abuse would stop because it's almost all same sex child abuse. Any priest reported inappropriately touching a child should be immediately kicked out. But I'm not Catholic so doubt they would listen to me.

El Correcto

god is dead
You have never seen heterosexuals lose their ability to teach, etc after sexual misconduct or child abuse? What planet do you live on? I'm not interested in targeting gays except in this: if you are a clergyman of any sort you shouldn't hold such a position if you're a practicing homosexual. And yes, if the Catholic Church removed every gay priest it's highly likely that most of the child abuse would stop because it's almost all same sex child abuse. Any priest reported inappropriately touching a child should be immediately kicked out. But I'm not Catholic so doubt they would listen to me.
I said all heterosexual as in the innocent ones.
Have fun with your sexual inquisition though.

vantexan

It’s not deflection. Some people wanting to bang children has nothing to do with some other people wanting to bang adults. You’re trying to link the two to disparage gay people.
And you make it sound as if gay men are only interested in other adults. What you are saying in effect is there's no such thing as a gay pedophile. Pedophiles have to be straight in your opinion apparently. So who's protecting who here?

El Correcto

god is dead
And you make it sound as if gay men are only interested in other adults. What you are saying in effect is there's no such thing as a gay pedophile. Pedophiles have to be straight in your opinion apparently. So who's protecting who here?
Pedophiles have to be attracted to children the gender doesn’t matter you clown.

vantexan

I said all heterosexual as in the innocent ones.
Have fun with your sexual inquisition though.
You don't get it. Catholic priests are supposed to be celibate. If one is a practicing homosexual he should be removed. A devout, celibate priest would not touch anyone else sexually, let alone children. If gay priests are doing just that they should be removed. And if a Protestant minister admits he's had sexual relations with anyone but his heterosexual spouse he should be removed. These churches with their married lesbian pastor, etc are just kidding themselves. Not a matter of hate. You follow the Bible as a Christian or you are an apostate.