Biden signs executive order mandating vaccination.

BigGuy2732

Seriously we are going to need divine intervention here. Once in a millenia leader is going to take us out of this somehow. Don’t know when, don’t know how. But he is coming. Could be in a womb right now.

You're really a fruit loop. There is no one with you. And you have no idea what it takes to do what you're thinking.
There’s actually about a hundred million all that’s needed is some leadership. When they start butchering kids in earnest (aside from abortions which there’s been 60 million or so of) with these kill shots you think people will stand for it

brownman2075

Do you have any idea how many people have no principles strong enough to make them miss their favorite tv show, let alone go to war?

it's 99%.
A civil war would be fought on many fronts. Most will be over survival of the fittest over food and water. There will be only one front fighting to restore a constitutional republic and that's the militia, but the militia will not act until enemy fires the first shot.

The Proud Boyz are perfectly rational, healthy, sane people with a good cause. This guy is nuts.
Really well people told me that when I said they’d wear masks the rest of their lives and the fake vaccines would buy them zero freedom and here we are I haven’t been wrong yet and I’m not wrong now. This country will be at war with itself by 2024

wilberforce15

A civil war would be fought on many fronts. Most will be over survival of the fittest over food and water. There will be only one front fighting to restore a constitutional republic and that's the militia, but the militia will not act until enemy fires the first shot.
That's not a civil war. And the militia would be thousands of different groups. And nobody would own the unified thing in the aftermath. That's not a civil war. That's just chaos.

That's not a civil war. And the militia would be thousands of different groups. And nobody would own the unified thing in the aftermath. That's not a civil war. That's just chaos.
Whether you wanna call it chaos civil war or revolution it’s a distinction without a difference. One third of the country hates another third and they cannot coexist

wilberforce15

Really well people told me that when I said they’d wear masks the rest of their lives and the fake vaccines would buy them zero freedom and here we are I haven’t been wrong yet and I’m not wrong now. This country will be at war with itself by 2024
Those were sane things to say. This is not.

You've probably never even been in a real fight. Forget a war.

I'm telling you that you have no idea what it takes. And you have no allies.

No, words actually do mean things. Stop being so lefty. It does matter. Words have a definition. What you're talking about is not a civil war.
Ok then it’s a revolution we have a communist regime that has stolen power and they won’t give it back short of violence. Can we try for a peaceful resolution? Yeah sure maybe should definitely try. I doubt it goes anywhere

wilberforce15

Ok then it’s a revolution we have a communist regime that has stolen power and they won’t give it back short of violence
A revolution to take over a single, unified government would be a civil war. You're literally so triggered and crazy you can't read.

You don't have allies. And you don't have means.

A revolution to take over a single, unified government would be a civil war. You're literally so triggered and crazy you can't read.

You don't have allies. And you don't have means.
As the government gets more and more despotic and abusive I think everyone except them and their media will see the light

wilberforce15

As the government gets more and more despotic and abusive I think everyone except them and their media will see the light
Maybe they'll see the light. But that doesn't mean they'll fight, or join you or your fantastical militia.

It probably means they'd move to Idaho or Montana, and some mountain-west state would secede. At best.