Biden signs executive order mandating vaccination.

wilberforce15

Right-wing extremists don't pass it.

Thank God for Gen. Milley and others who stood up to Trump. Their loyalty was to a set of ideals laid out in the Constitution, not to a person.
Can you name a general from more than ten years ago who would be qualified for command today?

There are none. Not Powell, or Schwarzkopf, or Ike, or Pershing, or MacArthur or anybody else.

All disqualified and unfit, because they aren't trans activists or traitors.

The Driver

I drive.
Thank you for proving my point that lefty treason is qualified for general command, but righty patriotism is not
"Righty patriotism". Is that the one where running around like monkeys beating up dozens of cops in order to infiltrate and hunt down our elected representatives is hailed as courage and bravery by the corrupt Orange Mussolini?

wilberforce15

"Righty patriotism". Is that the one where running around like monkeys beating up dozens of cops in order to infiltrate and hunt down our elected representatives is hailed as courage and bravery by the corrupt Orange Mussolini?
That only happened in your dreams last night.

And failing to be a trans activist can get an officer disciplined. Forget promoted

Celebrate your victory. It is complete.

As you said earlier, hold the line. That is the best tactic. Let them make the moves against 45% of the elegible population who are not fully vaccinated. It's likely higher than that. The crazier they get, the more desperate they get, the more they are likely to do something stupid.
I would love to know how many people are lying. Anyone on tv pushing it could be lying in fact you’d be smart to assume they’re lying because they lie about everything else. Anyone can make up those stupid cards it takes 30 seconds

I would love to know how many people are lying. Anyone on tv pushing it could be lying in fact you’d be smart to assume they’re lying because they lie about everything else. Anyone can make up those stupid cards it takes 30 seconds
You could be lying. All it takes is a computer and an internet connection. And a strong imagination.

brownman2075

It’s all psychological warfare and the television and media are a big part of that. The alchemical theme at work.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
My wife is friends with a woman who lost her husband about 2 weeks after the vaccine. She went on Instagram to discuss it and Instagram took down her video for spreading misinformation. It's truly sickening what is happening and they are doing everything to stop people from sharing their stories.

The only way to see the vast amount of cases of deaths and injury is by using the telegram app and searching for the "Covid Vaccine Injuries" group. It's truly terrifying. Many people posting videos of their loved ones seizing uncontrollably. Many people with stories of loved ones dying. Stories of GoFundMe pages being cancelled because they said the death was from the vaccine. Thousands of photos of loved ones in the ER after the vaccine. Every minute or so there is a new one.
You probably believe the last election was stolen also.

The Driver

I drive.
Wanted: US General

Requirements: must tell enemy about plan if General doesn't like them.
The CJCS is routinely in conversation with his counterparts globally. This had nothing to do with some kind of buildup of tensions. This was about our rival's concern with some kind of surprise attack by a madman for the madman's own perceived political benefit. Milley reassured them that nothing of the sort was in play, because it was never going to happen. Milley calmed the Chinese down and life went on. Thank God for Gen. Milley.

The Driver

I drive.
Also if you didn't notice Gen. Milley stood up to Biden by claiming to have given President Biden all the options in the Afghanistan situation. Biden claimed not to have received that advice. Bull:censored2:. Of course he did.

This is about more than mere politics. Gen. Milley knows where his loyalty lies and it's not with a man or an administration. It's to his oath of office.

wilberforce15

The CJCS is routinely in conversation with his counterparts globally. This had nothing to do with some kind of buildup of tensions. This was about our rival's concern with some kind of surprise attack by a madman for the madman's own perceived political benefit. Milley reassured them that nothing of the sort was in play, because it was never going to happen. Milley calmed the Chinese down and life went on. Thank God for Gen. Milley.
Aka Treason.

China is not an ally.