Biden signs executive order mandating vaccination.

I mean think about the rate that you’ve lost your freedom in the last 18 months or so. It’s happening at to use Trumps slogan warp speed. Now think about where we’re gonna be by the end of this year. End of next year? We haven’t even really scratched the surface of where this is going

wilberforce15

I mean think about the rate that you’ve lost your freedom in the last 18 months or so. It’s happening at to use Trumps slogan warp speed. Now think about where we’re gonna be by the end of this year. End of next year? We haven’t even really scratched the surface of where this is going
And yet, nobody is going to join your militia.

If you aren't some silly Fed trolling this board, move to a mountain-west state and start a secession movement. That's your best bet. Everything else will be a giant failure.

wilberforce15

Well it’s not gonna be like that it’s gonna be 100 times worse be happy you’re right
Then why don't you move somewhere where you can create an actually unified opposition, and stand a chance? Move to ID, MT, or some place similar, and get to seceding. Otherwise, you're just going to die for nothing.

I am giving you the best advice possible to succeed on your own terms. A small, rural state is convertible and organizable, and stands a chance at autonomy. That's your only hope.
For the short term you’re right but the federal overreach will eventually affect everyone and it’ll get so abusive that certain states and counties will decide we’ve had enough

Everyone said I was nuts when I said the vaccine would be mandated and it wouldn’t be the end of your troubles in fact trouble would just be beginning. If you know history you know where all this goes. Genocide

wilberforce15

Everyone said I was nuts when I said the vaccine would be mandated and it wouldn’t be the end of your troubles in fact trouble would just be beginning. If you know history you know where all this goes. Genocide
it doesn't go to genocide if you live in the Mountain West States of America. Get to it.

The South is a losing proposition. You're hopelessly outnumbered.

brownman2075

Screenshot_20211001-230618_Samsung Internet~2.jpg