Biden signs executive order mandating vaccination.

I didn’t mean to say I can’t wait for a police state although in a lot of ways we already have one. I think it’s disgusting. I just want things to come to a head so people realize they don’t live in a few country anymore and do something about it in numbers

brownman2075

No thank God or I’d have to homeschool them which would be a major hassle
What I'm saying is that if you had children, you would not be in a hurry for civil war. War is hell. There is a very real possibility that you or them would be killed or worse separated for eternity. Would you be ready for that? I wouldnt. Nothing can prepare you for that. See once you have children, up until that point you have never really loved or seen the face of God. Its very different than what you grew up knowing love to be. So I do have children and I would never be in a hurry to bring that kind of blood and misery into my life. Don't wish it.

What I'm saying is that if you had children, you would not be in a hurry for civil war. War is hell. There is a very real possibility that you or them would be killed or worse separated for eternity. Would you be ready for that? I wouldnt. Nothing can prepare you for that. See once you have children, up until that point you have never really loved or seen the face of God. Its very different than what you grew up knowing love to be. So I do have children and I would never be in a hurry to bring that kind of blood and misery into my life. Don't wish it.
Well what I wish is irrelevant I’ve known my whole life the American Marxist left would one day become despotic and cause a split to happen. And frankly for about 50 years we allowed the murder of unborn children by the tens of millions so if God doesn’t see fit to save us from destruction can we say we weren’t treated fairly ?

wilberforce15

Well what I wish is irrelevant I’ve known my whole life the American Marxist left would one day become despotic and cause a split to happen. And frankly for about 50 years we allowed the murder of unborn children by the tens of millions so if God doesn’t see fit to save us from destruction can we say we weren’t treated fairly ?
I.

Da.

Ho.

brownman2075

As jesus said, forgive them lord for they know not what they do. The same applies today for most. Still if civil war happens then it happens, but only on terms that we the people are on the right side of history and have the moral high ground in the eyes of the people. Didnt you know the first person to fire the shot in a war almost always loses the war?

As jesus said, forgive them lord for they know not what they do. The same applies today for most. Still if civil war happens then it happens, but only on terms that we the people are on the right side of history and have the moral high ground in the eyes of the people. Didnt you know the first person to fire the shot in a war almost always loses the war?
Trust me we have the high ground. People on the side of censorship and taking everyone’s freedom away under the false pretense of safety are never the good guys. All you gotta do is look at the situation down under its total madness. If we went to go liberate Australia it would be the first just war we’ve fought since WW2

brownman2075

Trust me we have the high ground. People on the side of censorship and taking everyone’s freedom away under the false pretense of safety are never the good guys. All you gotta do is look at the situation down under its total madness. If we went to go liberate Australia it would be the first just war we’ve fought since WW2
As you said earlier, hold the line. That is the best tactic. Let them make the moves against 45% of the elegible population who are not fully vaccinated. It's likely higher than that. The crazier they get, the more desperate they get, the more they are likely to do something stupid.