Biden signs executive order mandating vaccination.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
No one in the military is afraid off a needle in the arm or any other place.

So now you are calling Navy SEALs cowards?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You discussed Democrat conspiracy theories
You mean Democrat conspiracy theories like this?
E6-_eTkXMAU_t0m.jpeg

AKCoverMan

Anyone who's afraid of a needle in their arm should not be in the military anyway.
It’s not about fearing the pin prick. It’s about fearing what the vax may end up doing to you long term.

For some it’s about their faith. A customer on my route is in that boat.. his son is decorated Army Ranger who is also leaving a job he loves because his faith says no to vaccines.

Nobody should be forced. And the government should give us ALL the info about the vax. Do you really think this admin is going to allow any info about possible negative long term effects of the vax go public? Jen Saki has already stepped up to the mic to announce they are pushing social media to censor any opinions not in lock step with the “mask up, vax up, close up, and shut up!” doctrine.

I was excited about the vax when it first came out (pushed thru by President Trump with Warp Speed!) thinking “finally all this stupidity can come to an end”. Remember when our now sitting VP said she’d never get a vax developed under Trump? 🤣🤣 But getting the vax isn’t enough.. watch the Socialcrats continue to push useless mask mandates, create barriers to travel and trade, all so they can be in complete control.

I’ve had covid, there’s a low chance I could get it again. If I do, most likely it’ll be a nothing burger of sitting home for two weeks watching TV and drinking beer but there is a low chance that I might have more serious symptoms and an even lower chance that I might be hospitalized. If so, there is a low chance I may die.

So if I don’t take the vax there’s a low chance times a low chance times a low chance times a low chance that I might snuff it. Ok. Got it. Also a low chance I’ll be hit by a bus if I go outside today, probably a higher chance by an order of magnitude then dying of covid because I’m unvaccinated but I’ll risk it.

If I DO take the vax what are the possible downsides? Well there is a low chance of immediate bad negative side effect up to and including death. You have to dig really hard to find any info and don’t use Google or YouTube at all because, you know, censorship. But it’s out there. It does happen.

Yes the short term negative reactions are exceptions and yes the vax has reduced but not eliminated the virus. But there is a small chance of immediate negative effects already documented plus a complete unknown about the long term side effects.

It’s all an issue of which course of action is least risk. Don’t take vax and risk low chance to the fourth power of possible death. Or take the vax with completely unknown chance (I mean somewhere between 0% and 100% chance) that the vax may be worse than the virus. And it’s a one way trip. I can always take vax later if it seems wise and we know more about it..But I can’t untake the vax if it turns out bad.

The powers that be don’t help their case with mandates and shaming. It all makes me more suspicious about what’s being kept from us “for our own good”.

BigGuy2732

The vaccine is like the space shuttle disaster. Just lies after lies after lies, and it's gone so far so they can never turn back. I don't think the intent with the vax is to kill anybody. They just don't work! Total failure.

AKCoverMan

Well I think there is evidence to show the vax can reduce chances of getting covid and reduced symptoms. If I was 75 or had preexisting respiratory issues I’d say it’s worth the unknown risks.

But don’t make the decision for me and for gods sake give me the straight info.

Non sequitur

It’s not about fearing the pin prick. It’s about fearing what the vax may end up doing to you long term.

For some it’s about their faith. A customer on my route is in that boat.. his son is decorated Army Ranger who is also leaving a job he loves because his faith says no to vaccines.

Nobody should be forced. And the government should give us ALL the info about the vax. Do you really think this admin is going to allow any info about possible negative long term effects of the vax go public? Jen Saki has already stepped up to the mic to announce they are pushing social media to censor any opinions not in lock step with the “mask up, vax up, close up, and shut up!” doctrine.

I was excited about the vax when it first came out (pushed thru by President Trump with Warp Speed!) thinking “finally all this stupidity can come to an end”. Remember when our now sitting VP said she’d never get a vax developed under Trump? 🤣🤣 But getting the vax isn’t enough.. watch the Socialcrats continue to push useless mask mandates, create barriers to travel and trade, all so they can be in complete control.

I’ve had covid, there’s a low chance I could get it again. If I do, most likely it’ll be a nothing burger of sitting home for two weeks watching TV and drinking beer but there is a low chance that I might have more serious symptoms and an even lower chance that I might be hospitalized. If so, there is a low chance I may die.

So if I don’t take the vax there’s a low chance times a low chance times a low chance times a low chance that I might snuff it. Ok. Got it. Also a low chance I’ll be hit by a bus if I go outside today, probably a higher chance by an order of magnitude then dying of covid because I’m unvaccinated but I’ll risk it.

If I DO take the vax what are the possible downsides? Well there is a low chance of immediate bad negative side effect up to and including death. You have to dig really hard to find any info and don’t use Google or YouTube at all because, you know, censorship. But it’s out there. It does happen.

Yes the short term negative reactions are exceptions and yes the vax has reduced but not eliminated the virus. But there is a small chance of immediate negative effects already documented plus a complete unknown about the long term side effects.

It’s all an issue of which course of action is least risk. Don’t take vax and risk low chance to the fourth power of possible death. Or take the vax with completely unknown chance (I mean somewhere between 0% and 100% chance) that the vax may be worse than the virus. And it’s a one way trip. I can always take vax later if it seems wise and we know more about it..But I can’t untake the vax if it turns out bad.

The powers that be don’t help their case with mandates and shaming. It all makes me more suspicious about what’s being kept from us “for our own good”.
Where have you been my friend. Excellent post. You articulated many of our feelings without getting into the weeds.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
Got news for you. Your vote for president never counted, ever. Popular votes don’t elect presidents. Presidents are not democratically elected. They are elected by the electors as according to our constitution. The electors do not have to vote the way of the popular vote. Do you know who the electors are in your state? They have been made a mystery. Prior to 1863 people knew who their electors were and how they were going to vote. People picked their electors on the ballet and not the president. After 1863 up until today that information was and is obfuscated. That is the real fraud. The courts know this and everyone is just assuming the electors voted the same way. The bottomline is that the electors made their choice and that’s it. Popular votes aren’t in the constitution.

You feel the courts aren’t going to hear the case. That is false. Sone UA employees who were going to be fired because they filed for a Title VII religious exemption are now going to court because the judge excepted their case meaning the case has merit to it. Their unpaid leave was put on hold pending the judgement. The judgement is likely in the employees favor. UA was trying to see how much they can get away with and needed to cut employees anyway. The unvaccinated are just being scapegoated. Soon you will probably hear about layoffs of remaining vaccinated employees unless business turns around for UA. Not likely.
I don’t disagree. But if the popular vote won elections, we would have had that b* Hilary running this country 5 years ago. So it can’t be all bad.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck

Well said. Just curious if you’d admit that the argument could be made we don’t know he possible long term side effects of a Covid infection as well as possible vaccine side effects?

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
Well said. Just curious if you’d admit that the argument could be made we don’t know he possible long term side effects of a Covid infection as well as possible vaccine side effects?
Exactly. Getting knocked out once makes you more susceptible to being knocked out again. We don’t know the long term effects the virus has on your respiratory system as well as the long term effects of the shot. I got the prick, but I am 100% against forcing people to get it. It should be up to you, shot or no shot, you’re not endangering anyone but yourself.

AKCoverMan

Of course. How can we know long term anything about something that’s only been around relatively short time.

Because think about it. When push comes to shove and the establishment turns the military on you, would you (well, not literally you personally of course because you seem to be going right along with all this authoritarian bull:censored2:) rather be up against actual fit soldiers, or a half-compromised military made up of fat lesbians and guys on hormone blockers with their dicks cut off?

Besides. If there's any hope of the Right's wet dream of the military suddenly "remembering their oath" and turning on the swamp ever coming true, this is it.
Rank and file military is on our team once they’re forced out because they don’t take the jabs well just build our own