Biden signs executive order mandating vaccination.

brownman2075

I'm digging a little bit but do you think a federal government that's focused on forcing multi billion dollar corporations into making their employees get the vaccine is concerned with giving your employer the ability to validate your vaccination status? I'm EXTREMELY analytical, its what i get paid to do. Let me spell this out coming from corp and dealing with corp people on a daily basis. They have or will have the ability to validate your status with the CDC. You giving them your vaccine card in my legal knowledge and experience, is the permission they need to validate it against a database. Want to lose your job at UPS? Fake that card. THEY WANT you to fake it so they can terminate you and deny your unemployment benefits.. I HIGHLY recommend if you plan to stand firm in your not getting the shot argument ( I support your right in not getting it) I would tell them face to face you aren't getting it, let them terminate you and file for your unemployment so that you have legal grounds for application and any lawsuits that may pop up where you were wrongly terminated due to you not getting the vaccination..

I know you guys have bad feelings for corp people including IT. But seriously, ups'er to ups'er, dont submit a fake vaccination card... Im being 100% heartfelt in that. This tech is being done behind closed doors and only higher up Glenlake 55 are aware of it.. Nothing is trickling down through the typical IT chains like we've seen in the past. UPS is 100% onboard with forcing you to get the vaccination and they're prepping for the blowback.

So in one earlier statement you are telling us that Carol on Friday drew the line with corporate people and doesn’t know what to do about the Union and worried about a strike and in this statement you are telling us UPS is 100% onboard with forcing it and prepped for blowback. Hmmmmm….. which is it? You can’t have it both ways. Last I checked UPS was in the business of making money and staying strong on the stock market as they are now unlike businesses like the airlines who were hard hit with the scamdemic, whose stock prices are way down, needed to dump employees, and scapegoated the unvaccinated as public excuse. Businesses are not run on feelings.

Last edited:

DiadesSuk

So in one earlier statement you are telling us that Carol on Friday drew the line with corporate people and doesn’t know what to do about the Union and worried about a strike and in this statement you are telling us UPS is 100% onboard with forcing it and prepped for blowback. Hmmmmm….. which is it? You can’t have it both ways. Last I checked UPS was in the business of making money and staying strong on the stock market as they are now unlike businesses like the airlines who were hard hit with the scamdemic, whose stock prices are way down, needed to dump employees, and scapegoated the unvaccinated as public excuse. Businesses are not run on feelings.
I think you misunderstood what I was saying. Carol is doing what shes being told to do to retain government funding for the vaccine rollout money lol.. Being on the forefront of the "crisis" means you have to play by their rules and their standards. Just like all government funding (no child left behind), if you don't play by their rules, they pull your federal funding..

How do you become the leader in logistics for vaccination delivery when your employees arent vaccinated? You cant enter the "standard setting discussion" until they are. Corp knows there's going to be a huge line drawn by some on the line that refuse to get the vaccine and that's going to generate some issues within the logistic chain. They're plotting to hire what 95k seasonal employees this year (dont think we ever come close to hitting that number but i could be wrong) and 2 weeks ago every corp employee was sent an email asking for us to volunteer in your side of the business. They want us to volunteer in the warehouses, package delivery etc.. Coincidence? Negative ghost rider... I think they want the vacinated to fill in the gaps of those that are going to walk, quit or that get terminated for the refusal to get vaccinated.. Or i could be wrong. Maybe they just feel like you guys need some cool IT guys to ride around with handing out boxes? Wont that be fun?

DiadesSuk

we went from $270 a share to $170... We're literally back to pre-scamdemic stock prices... thats not staying strong on the ticker.. Thats called the market no longer thinks theres a huge need for us quite like there was during the pandemic since most americans/world are forcing the return to normalcy regardless that their governments are forcing them to do as they say (Australia).

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
I think you misunderstood what I was saying. Carol is doing what shes being told to do to retain government funding for the vaccine rollout money lol.. Being on the forefront of the "crisis" means you have to play by their rules and their standards. Just like all government funding (no child left behind), if you don't play by their rules, they pull your federal funding..

How do you become the leader in logistics for vaccination delivery when your employees arent vaccinated? You cant enter the "standard setting discussion" until they are. Corp knows there's going to be a huge line drawn by some on the line that refuse to get the vaccine and that's going to generate some issues within the logistic chain. They're plotting to hire what 95k seasonal employees this year (dont think we ever come close to hitting that number but i could be wrong) and 2 weeks ago every corp employee was sent an email asking for us to volunteer in your side of the business. They want us to volunteer in the warehouses, package delivery etc.. Coincidence? Negative ghost rider... I think they want the vacinated to fill in the gaps of those that are going to walk, quit or that get terminated for the refusal to get vaccinated.. Or i could be wrong. Maybe they just feel like you guys need some cool IT guys to ride around with handing out boxes? Wont that be fun?
Just saying, but I have seniority.
I don’t care if you are a helper. But you go to the back of the line, buddy.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Corp knows there's going to be a huge line drawn by some on the line that refuse to get the vaccine and that's going to generate some issues within the logistic chain.
Biden mandated OSHA to create regulations requiring vaccination OR regular testing. Even if these regulations withstand legal challenges, UPS isn't going to require vaccination for all employees.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Buddy of mine, 20 plus years in the army, 7+ kids… getting dishonorably discharged, losing his pension and his house. All for not taking the clot shot. Crazy times man.
Nobody's getting a dishonorable discharge for refusing the shot. The worst you'd probably get is a general under other than honorable conditions or something like that.

BigGuy2732

Nobody's getting a dishonorable discharge for refusing the shot. The worst you'd probably get is a general under other than honorable conditions or something like that.
that’s what the threat is. He still has to hand in his exemption but he said they aren’t going to accept it. None of his kids have had a single vaccine in their lives so if there was a case for it, it’s definitely him.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
that’s what the threat is. He still has to hand in his exemption but he said they aren’t going to accept it. None of his kids have had a single vaccine in their lives so if there was a case for it, it’s definitely him.
Nobody is being threatened with a Dishonorable discharge over this. To get one of those you have to be court-martialed and convicted of a serious felony like murder or rape. They're not gonna go to all that trouble with someone who's just being a pain the ass by refusing to get vaccinated, they'll just kick him out with an Other than Honorable discharge or something similar. And his kid's vax status has nothing to do with him getting an exemption, I have no idea what he's thinking there.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Nobody is being threatened with a Dishonorable discharge over this. To get one of those you have to be court-martialed and convicted of a serious felony like murder or rape. They're not gonna go to all that trouble with someone who's just being a pain the ass by refusing to get vaccinated, they'll just kick him out with an Other than Honorable discharge or something similar. And his kid's vax status has nothing to do with him getting an exemption, I have no idea what he's thinking there.
That’s not accurate. Check out the Court Martial proceeding online.
The military hands out DD/BCD/GULTH plus time at Ft. Leavenworth like candy.
Check out this: