Biden signs executive order mandating vaccination.

brownman2075

I don’t disagree. But if the popular vote won elections, we would have had that b* Hilary running this country 5 years ago. So it can’t be all bad.

So I’m sure you must have heard people say presidents are selected and not elected. This is true, but that’s how it was designed to work. The popular vote was created to give people the illusion that they have control over who goes into the Oval Office. Since we no longer know who our electors are or their intentions, we can’t know if how many electors were actually in place to vote for Trump in the first place. All this election fraud stuff over president is for show. Once the electoral ballots were submitted, that’s all she wrote. The end. The judges know this, Trump knows this, Biden knows this and are all just taking part in the show. A similar incident took place with the election of Bush Jr in the presidential race against Al Gore. All this does is create a big divide among the people along party lines and things have escalated from there with what has followed.

brownman2075

Tell me the one about the secret kabal of racists running a system to oppress blacks.

Malcom X had it right, he just didn’t realize that there is a throne behind the throne of both the liberals and conservatives, the left and the right that are very much racist to the core and using blacks like a political football as a means to an end. His observations were spot on and still applies today. It’s all a divide the American people scheme, in this case along racial lines. The same is happening with the Hispanics as well.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
There’s not yet consensus on whether the Delta variant makes people sicker. The internal CDC document cited studies from Canada and Singapore (not yet peer-reviewed) that found higher odds of hospitalization and death, and a study from Scotland that found double the risk of hospitalization compared to the Alpha variant, which had been the dominant variant in the U.S. before Delta’s rise.

This is concerning as the Alpha variant was already demonstrated to cause more severe COVID-19 than the original virus, said Roan.
If you believe what you say. Why don't you watch this later today..

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
India's Ivermectin Blackout: The Secret Revealed

HINT: It’s called “Common Sense”

With only 5% of Uttar Pradesh's 230 million people vaccinated, early treatment home kits wiped out an outbreak of COVID-19 dropping cases by 99% in three weeks.

What was in the home kits❓

Tylenol, Vitamin C, Multivitamin, Zinc, Vitamin D3, Ivermectin 12 mg [10 tablets], Doxycycline 100 mg [10 tablets].

The home kits cost less than $3 per person and brought the number of active cases to below 200.

This is remarkable considering the province had more than 310,000 active cases during the peak of its COVID outbreak.

In comparison, one course of Remdisivir cost $3,100 and is the standard of care in many US hospital systems even though the WHO has recommended against its use and meta-analysis studies have shown that it is ineffective against COVID-19.

DiadesSuk

So all you have to do is upload a picture of a fake vaccine card. Okay, doesn't sound like they really care if you're vaccinated.
I'm digging a little bit but do you think a federal government that's focused on forcing multi billion dollar corporations into making their employees get the vaccine is concerned with giving your employer the ability to validate your vaccination status? I'm EXTREMELY analytical, its what i get paid to do. Let me spell this out coming from corp and dealing with corp people on a daily basis. They have or will have the ability to validate your status with the CDC. You giving them your vaccine card in my legal knowledge and experience, is the permission they need to validate it against a database. Want to lose your job at UPS? Fake that card. THEY WANT you to fake it so they can terminate you and deny your unemployment benefits.. I HIGHLY recommend if you plan to stand firm in your not getting the shot argument ( I support your right in not getting it) I would tell them face to face you aren't getting it, let them terminate you and file for your unemployment so that you have legal grounds for application and any lawsuits that may pop up where you were wrongly terminated due to you not getting the vaccination..

I know you guys have bad feelings for corp people including IT. But seriously, ups'er to ups'er, dont submit a fake vaccination card... Im being 100% heartfelt in that. This tech is being done behind closed doors and only higher up Glenlake 55 are aware of it.. Nothing is trickling down through the typical IT chains like we've seen in the past. UPS is 100% onboard with forcing you to get the vaccination and they're prepping for the blowback.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Let me spell this out coming from corp and dealing with corp people on a daily basis. They have or will have the ability to validate your status with the CDC. You giving them your vaccine card in my legal knowledge and experience, is the permission they need to validate it against a database.
There is no federal vaccination database.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
THEY WANT you to fake it so they can terminate you and deny your unemployment benefits.. I HIGHLY recommend if you plan to stand firm in your not getting the shot argument ( I support your right in not getting it) I would tell them face to face you aren't getting it, let them terminate you and file for your unemployment so that you have legal grounds for application and any lawsuits that may pop up where you were wrongly terminated due to you not getting the vaccination..
UPS does not want to terminate people over this.
UPS doesn't care if employees get the shot.
They just comply with regulation and try to stay off Karens' radar.

wilberforce15

I'm digging a little bit but do you think a federal government that's focused on forcing multi billion dollar corporations into making their employees get the vaccine is concerned with giving your employer the ability to validate your vaccination status? I'm EXTREMELY analytical, its what i get paid to do. Let me spell this out coming from corp and dealing with corp people on a daily basis. They have or will have the ability to validate your status with the CDC. You giving them your vaccine card in my legal knowledge and experience, is the permission they need to validate it against a database. Want to lose your job at UPS? Fake that card. THEY WANT you to fake it so they can terminate you and deny your unemployment benefits.. I HIGHLY recommend if you plan to stand firm in your not getting the shot argument ( I support your right in not getting it) I would tell them face to face you aren't getting it, let them terminate you and file for your unemployment so that you have legal grounds for application and any lawsuits that may pop up where you were wrongly terminated due to you not getting the vaccination..

I know you guys have bad feelings for corp people including IT. But seriously, ups'er to ups'er, dont submit a fake vaccination card... Im being 100% heartfelt in that. This tech is being done behind closed doors and only higher up Glenlake 55 are aware of it.. Nothing is trickling down through the typical IT chains like we've seen in the past. UPS is 100% onboard with forcing you to get the vaccination and they're prepping for the blowback.
Better plan:

Get a fake, real vaccine card.

Pay a hobo who looks like you to get the shot.

Then you get a real vaccine card, but not the shot.

DiadesSuk

They can't.
I know you guys have a hard ass time trusting IT.. But you're out of your mind if you think that a database doesn't exist... Im being 100% completely honest, zero tin foil hat here... There's a national database.. If your state health department can send you a copy of your CDC Covid 19 vaccination, that means the exact same details were provided to the CDC/Federal government. There's a database..

wilberforce15

I know you guys have a hard ass time trusting IT.. But you're out of your mind if you think that a database doesn't exist... Im being 100% completely honest, zero tin foil hat here... There's a national database.. If your state health department can send you a copy of your CDC Covid 19 vaccination, that means the exact same details were provided to the CDC/Federal government. There's a database..
They can do that. It's just that the database is not comprehensive. They know they are missing data. But most people are in there.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Let me explain what happened because some people are confused.

A month ago the Biden administration oversaw a disastrous withdrawal from Afghanistan that got 13 Americans and hundreds of afghani allies needlessly killed, and undermined the sacrifice of our soldiers by surrendering to terrorists.

A PR disaster that sinks administrations politically. Two days later they announced OSHA would enforce new vaccine mandates. A month later, there are still no OSHA vaccine regulations.

That's because they can't enforce it legally or logistically, and they know it. It was just a distraction from Biden's blunders.