BLM means WHAT ????

rickyb

Put the crack pipe down, Ricky.
american thinking not so different
1597794411135.png

Box Ox

so these protests they only have a problem with the cops and otherwise they feel theres nothing to protest about being black in america?

I didn’t say there’s nothing to protest about being black in America. I said BLM isn’t protesting inner city shootings.

The big package

so these protests they only have a problem with the cops and otherwise they feel theres nothing to protest about being black in america?
It's all about getting attention , these kids are attention starved !!!! Nobody really cares about them . BLM doesn't care about them . And certainly the people don't !!!

rickyb

I didn’t say there’s nothing to protest about being black in America. I said BLM isn’t protesting inner city shootings.
i have a feeling they are protesting being black in america. its hard to imagine they hate the cops but otherwise love everything else. this movement also started during an economic crisis. coincidence?

Box Ox

i have a feeling they are protesting being black in america. its hard to imagine they hate the cops but otherwise love everything else. this movement also started during an economic crisis. coincidence?

Most of the protestors are actually white. And they’re very clear about what they’re protesting. I don’t understand your thinking that because they’re focusing on police they must “love everything else.”

This movement started during an economic crisis because the “protestors” in the street don’t have jobs and feel more confident that they’ll get away with rioting, looting and being idiots in general while mask wearing is the norm across the Country.