BLM means WHAT ????

rickyb

Most of the protestors are actually white. And they’re very clear about what they’re protesting. I don’t understand your thinking that because they’re focusing on police they must “love everything else.”

This movement started during an economic crisis because the “protestors” in the street don’t have jobs and feel more confident that they’ll get away with rioting, looting and being idiots in general while mask wearing is the norm across the Country.
well if they dont love or like everything else maybe theyre protesting against it too.

thats great the whites are joining in. solidarity. i dont think the whites are just protesting racism either. increasingly the black mans situation is becoming the whites too.

dont forget america destroyed its labor movement and left wing after wwII. so youre going to have stuff like looting and violence.

Box Ox

well if they dont love or like everything else maybe theyre protesting against it too.

thats great the whites are joining in. solidarity. i dont think the whites are just protesting racism either. increasingly the black mans situation is becoming the whites too.

dont forget america destroyed its labor movement and left wing after wwII. so youre going to have stuff like looting and violence.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Box Ox

Meanwhile, in Seattle.....

"A total of 6 officers were injured in Sunday's riot. One officer was hospitalized and has since been released, but has not returned to duty. Bodycam & open source video from the evening show the types of explosives used to injure officers during the riot."

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Meanwhile, in Seattle.....

"A total of 6 officers were injured in Sunday's riot. One officer was hospitalized and has since been released, but has not returned to duty. Bodycam & open source video from the evening show the types of explosives used to injure officers during the riot."

It’s bad enough that’s it’s open season on cops, but I wonder how many of them are veterans who fought the war overseas to now have to be attacked at home by a bunch of idiots who were too cowardly to go to war. SMH.

rickyb

It’s bad enough that’s it’s open season on cops, but I wonder how many of them are veterans who fought the war overseas to now have to be attacked at home by a bunch of idiots who were too cowardly to go to war. SMH.
they got lucky they didnt have to fight those wars for oil

rickyb

we know for a fact some of these peaceful anti police brutality protests were met with police brutality.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
no its not this is what cops do. they do greasy stuff for the rich like tax the poor, criminalize minority life, and bust labor actions and movements for justice.
Also, what are you smoking tonight?
This isn't medieval England. law enforcement has basically nothing to do with taxation, does not *make* the law, etc...