BLM means WHAT ????

rickyb

Also, what are you smoking tonight?
This isn't medieval England. law enforcement has basically nothing to do with taxation, does not *make* the law, etc...
talking about fines on average joes.

also notice poor blokes get charged for drug crimes all the time but rich :censored2:s dont

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
this is what people are protesting against in part. some people here dont think its reality. cool.
Ricky, I don't argue with people that automatically require their base statements to be taken at face value.
I contest basically every position you start at, because I think the only way to rationalize those positions are if you already know the outcome you are looking to come to.

rickyb

Ricky, I don't argue with people that automatically require their base statements to be taken at face value.
I contest basically every position you start at, because I think the only way to rationalize those positions are if you already know the outcome you are looking to come to.
things that have influenced my perspective on teh world are the matrix, star wars, chris hedges, ralph nader, chomsky, howard zinn, RATM, SOAD, PE, NWA, not to mention common sense and just experiencing things. im not afraid of the truth unlike most people on the forum. i think US economic ideology has largely been determined by fear.

Box Ox

we know for a fact some of these peaceful anti police brutality protests were met with police brutality.
OK. When?
if you had twitter you would see this

Come on, tell me. Tell me where "peaceful" protesters are getting beaten up by police like actual peaceful protestor John Lewis and his peaceful friends were beaten up in Selma. Shame on you dummies for claiming to be peaceful and anything like them with your "protests."

6.jpg

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I've been down that road with him many times until I gave up and put him on IGNORE.

El Correcto

god is dead
Come on, tell me. Tell me where "peaceful" protesters are getting beaten up by police like actual peaceful protestor John Lewis and his peaceful friends were beaten up in Selma. Shame on you dummies for claiming to be peaceful and anything like them with your "protests."

View attachment 306554
Bourgeois marxists have no shame. They do not care about blacks, just like Marx and Engels did not care about minorities or Jews. Read their letters, they sound like the mad rantings of a neo-nazi on /pol/ about N* jews.
They are purely driven by Marxist doctrine and bringing down anyone and anything that opposes it.

You people really have no clue what you are green lighting into the highest office. This isn’t an altruistic ideology of self sacrifice for the greater good or even about equality. This is real authoritarianism and subjugation.

rickyb

View attachment 306554
you go on twitter and reputable journalists will either document or retweet what people saw in the street. its well known the cops responded to some of hte peaceful protests with police brutality and the irony wasnt lost on people.

were talking state violence here. you guys seem to think cops are exempt.

the newest development under trump is the attack on journalists by cops

Box Ox

you go on twitter and reputable journalists will either document or retweet what people saw in the street. its well known the cops responded to some of hte peaceful protests with police brutality and the irony wasnt lost on people.

were talking state violence here. you guys seem to think cops are exempt.

Link me to the tweets as you see them.

rickyb

Link me to the tweets as you see them.
ive probably already posted some of them under the police brutality thread.

when people are demanding change in teh streets, the state can either respond 2 ways:
-by force like they did with occupy and BLM
-or pass reforms or revolution. BLM has achieved some reforms.

Box Ox

no

sure. you can look at it as war if it helps.

There is no war. The leaders of the hard leftist cities immediately acquiesce to the domestic terrorists' demands. Which starts with letting them operate and roam freely to terrorize nonconforming citizenry.

rickyb

There is no war. The leaders of the hard leftist cities immediately acquiesce to the domestic terrorists' demands. Which starts with letting them operate and roam freely to terrorize nonconforming citizenry.
of course there is and theres class war and racial war before BLM

rickyb

No. You just want to characterize it as a war between the classes.
so i guess im just imagining wages not rising, standards of living falling, unionization rate shrinking, more "right to work" states, and NAFTA and TPP subverting US sovereignty, and debt increasing