BLM means WHAT ????

Box Ox

so i guess im just imagining wages not rising, standards of living falling, unionization rate shrinking, more "right to work" states, and NAFTA and TPP subverting US sovereignty, and debt increasing

Looks like you've got a fetishization for calling anything and everything class warfare. I understand that you've got a duty to perform, comrade.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Nothing to see here. Just rabid baboons doing what they do best and proving how much lives matter to them.

The big package

Old sayings carry a lot of weight because they are generally true in life . One of them is what comes around goes around and in the end these idiots will get theirs and all these young kids out there that are getting arrested for all this will never be able to get a decent job . And BLM and antifa could care less . People don't hire kids that have criminal records and that is just the beginning of the last laugh !!!

oldngray

nowhere special
Old sayings carry a lot of weight because they are generally true in life . One of them is what comes around goes around and in the end these idiots will get theirs and all these young kids out there that are getting arrested for all this will never be able to get a decent job . And BLM and antifa could care less . People don't hire kids that have criminal records and that is just the beginning of the last laugh !!!
They almost always have at least a grain of truth. If not pretty much completely accurate.

rickyb

yea btw how do you expect former criminals to not commit crimes if they cant get a job???

rickyb

america has the most violent labour history in the west. so without knowing better i assume cops are at least partly responsible for the state violence against labour.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
UPS has a track record for hiring some felons:
From Indeed .com Below find 2 examples with 15 more listed

YES they do. Did 14 yrs. violent felony. Just got out. Still got hired. Shout outs to UPS for second chances.
Answered May 1, 2019
Upvote18Downvote1

Yes they hire felons. Not all felons, but some. I'll reiterate what someone's already said about theft and violence being a bit if an issue, but it just depends on the situation. They'll want to know what happened, when it happened, and whether it's a recurring theme in your life. I'm a felon and they hired me as a seasonal package handler. I was up front about my past and actually brought it up at my first tour/interview. My felony was non-violent and not at all theft related, i didn't have anything else on my record, and it had been three years since i took the plea and four years since my offense. I was of course laid off two or three days into the new year, but i kept going in to work everyday just in case someone called or or they needed an extra body for some reason, just kept after it, and i finally officially got my job back after about four months. I've been with them for just about two years now and my past has never affected my job in any way. My advice to someone with some "stuff" in their past like me would be to apply, be forthcoming and honest, and then be persistent as bleep. Worked for me.

rickyb

Nothing to see here. Just rabid baboons doing what they do best and proving how much lives matter to them.

BLM doesnt have a monopoly on truth.

people seem to foolishly support trump and he doesnt either have a monopoly on truth its the opposite actually.

rickyb

UPS has a track record for hiring some felons:
From Indeed .com Below find 2 examples with 15 more listed

YES they do. Did 14 yrs. violent felony. Just got out. Still got hired. Shout outs to UPS for second chances.
Answered May 1, 2019
Upvote18Downvote1

Yes they hire felons. Not all felons, but some. I'll reiterate what someone's already said about theft and violence being a bit if an issue, but it just depends on the situation. They'll want to know what happened, when it happened, and whether it's a recurring theme in your life. I'm a felon and they hired me as a seasonal package handler. I was up front about my past and actually brought it up at my first tour/interview. My felony was non-violent and not at all theft related, i didn't have anything else on my record, and it had been three years since i took the plea and four years since my offense. I was of course laid off two or three days into the new year, but i kept going in to work everyday just in case someone called or or they needed an extra body for some reason, just kept after it, and i finally officially got my job back after about four months. I've been with them for just about two years now and my past has never affected my job in any way. My advice to someone with some "stuff" in their past like me would be to apply, be forthcoming and honest, and then be persistent as bleep. Worked for me.
yea but why make it more difficult LOL. you should be able to vote too

rickyb

Voting is by definition, getting to help make the rules. If you do not follow the rules anyway, why would you get to choose what they are for others?
voting is democracy something people i listen to value most. also if republicans, a minority party, doesnt want minorities to vote then it incentivizes police to get people criminal records.

rickyb

You're :censored2:ing kidding, right?
no its moral fragmentation again. they suffer both ways, and die both ways. most people arent vegetarians so they dont make htis connection.

people who will give you the wrong answer but the answer you want are invaluable and they get promoted precisely because they are willing to say and do absurd things. - william k black

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
no its moral fragmentation again. they suffer both ways, and die both ways. most people arent vegetarians so they dont make htis connection.

people who will give you the wrong answer but the answer you want are invaluable and they get promoted precisely because they are willing to say and do absurd things. - william k black
You are 180° from right.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
why is it okay to eat animals but not beat them?
[/QUOTE

Something just not right with those people about torturing a animal like that. The poor creature was frightened and trying to escape..sickening

and when was the last time in ate a “raccoon “ rickyb?