BLM means WHAT ????

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Not sure why some guy going after police with a knife is an excuse for looting in Philly?

1603972548595.png

FedUPSer9816

Full Service
Not sure why some guy going after police with a knife is an excuse for looting in Philly?

View attachment 315221
I'm trying to figure that one out myself, as the two have nothing to do with each other.
Democrats run Philadelphia.
I don't think it's as much of a political party issue but moreso a class issue. Impoverished people with no ducks left to give, taking advantage of the situation, though foolishly making their own lives and community worse.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I'm trying to figure that one out myself, as the two have nothing to do with each other.
I don't think it's as much of a political party issue but moreso a class issue. Impoverished people with no ducks left to give, taking advantage of the situation, though foolishly making their own lives and community worse.
Impoverished? I saw what looked like, well fed folk with nice phones and nice clothes stealing like mad because city officials let it happen.

FedUPSer9816

Full Service
Impoverished? I saw what looked like, well fed folk with nice phones and nice clothes stealing like mad because city officials let it happen.
Impoverished in the sense of a low wage job if any, poor neighborhood, lack of education, and being opportunistic, ghetto mentality. You risk one's life, freedom for a tv or some clothes? Priorities all messed up.

If it were just a democratic thing, or because the officials allow it, then I'd be down there too. But I'm not because I'm better than that. Material things aren't worth it, stealing is wrong, damaging someone else's property wrong as well. The people that do those acts have little respect for themselves and others.

FedUPSer9816

Full Service
So we are up to 410 murders this year in the city. The majority of the victims are young black men. Police didn't do these killings, nor whites. The crimes are mostly perpetrated by other young black men. Where's the protest over this? Where's the calls for justice? Where's the community coming together to turn in these people doing the crimes?

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
So we are up to 410 murders this year in the city. The majority of the victims are young black men. Police didn't do these killings, nor whites. The crimes are mostly perpetrated by other young black men. Where's the protest over this? Where's the calls for justice? Where's the community coming together to turn in these people doing the crimes?
Expect nothing but crickets to this post.

We already know BLM doesn't care about black people or the communities they live in. Smh

FedUPSer9816

Full Service
Expect nothing but crickets to this post.

We already know BLM doesn't care about black people or the communities they live in. Smh
It's crazy. As a black man, the biggest threat to my life and property is another brother. Police have never pulled their guns on me, nor someone of another race commit a crime against me. But everybody takes to the streets, riots, loots over one crazy dude charging the police with a knife. If we are to be concerned about the black community, let's start with looking within. This country isn't perfect, but it is full of opportunity if you have the will to be better than you are.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
It's crazy. As a black man, the biggest threat to my life and property is another brother. Police have never pulled their guns on me, nor someone of another race commit a crime against me. But everybody takes to the streets, riots, loots over one crazy dude charging the police with a knife. If we are to be concerned about the black community, let's start with looking within. This country isn't perfect, but it is full of opportunity if you have the will to be better than you are.
We have the winning post of the day!!! Finally someone who gets it on all points.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
We have the winning post of the day!!! Finally someone who gets it on all points.
:bpotd: :winnersmiley::congratualtions: