BLM means WHAT ????

Box Ox

And here we go again. Police shoot and kill a man who was shooting at them. More rioting and looting.

I'll think of those morons and enjoy their maroon tears if Trump wins next week.

FedUPSer9816

Full Service

And here we go again. Police shoot and kill a man who was shooting at them. More rioting and looting.
SMH.... at the rioting & looting that is, over an armed drug dealer who engaged the police and met his match.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
148DCA66-FE10-49AE-B887-E078C3974EE6.jpeg

floridays

SMH.... at the rioting & looting that is, over an armed drug dealer who engaged the police and met his match.
He did play football in high school :rolleyes: :lol::lol::lol:

From NY Post:

"The demonstrators infiltrated a crowd that gathered Friday evening to honor Peterson, who played football in high school and just had a new daughter."

It tugs at my heartstrings.

FedUPSer9816

Full Service
Pretty soon they'll hear that some cracker said the N word somewhere and it's off to the races(no pun intended).
Lol right, critical thinking is out the window. Everyone just existing running off their emotions.
He did play football in high school :rolleyes: :lol::lol::lol:

From NY Post:

"The demonstrators infiltrated a crowd that gathered Friday evening to honor Peterson, who played football in high school and just had a new daughter."

It tugs at my heartstrings.
Funny these things always happen to these innocent angels.

floridays

Lol right, critical thinking is out the window. Everyone just existing running off their emotions.

Funny these things always happen to these innocent angels.
It is curious.

I would think he could have been more exalted by the left if his baby mamma aborted his second claim to fame.