Brown Cafe Cruise!!!

P

pickup

Oh, now I got you guys thinking that maybe it this may not be as great a thing as you thought it would be. Let me let you in on another secret, being on board and in proximity with STUG is going to be like having Jack Lalane around with you . He will be exercising like a freak and expect everyone else to join him everyday. Feel like running a 5 K race every day, then join the cruise.

Just imagine this video and the preachiness and the energy and multiply it by the number of waking minutes in a day and then multiply by the number of days of the cruise and voila, you have the brown cafe cruise.

[video=youtube;fIVfe-crHDs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIVfe-crHDs[/video]

P

pickup

OMG !! What if he's more like Richard Simmons ?? !!

Better learn to swim y'all !! :wink2:

Its much easier just to throw him overboard in the middle of night.

Hi my name is Steve and I wanna dance with somebody

[video=youtube;H7B2VMCHXpA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7B2VMCHXpA&feature=related[/video]

moreluck

golden ticket member
OK, I have a confession to make ......I owned 2 Richard Simmon's exercise videos. I know he's weird, but it was a lot of fun doing those dancing exercises instead of 20 reps of another exercise. They make you sweat and it's fun.:happy-very:

P

pickup

OK, I have a confession to make ......I owned 2 Richard Simmon's exercise videos. I know he's weird, but it was a lot of fun doing those dancing exercises instead of 20 reps of another exercise. They make you sweat and it's fun.:happy-very:

Hey, whatever floats your boat:happy-very::wink2:

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Oh, now I got you guys thinking that maybe it this may not be as great a thing as you thought it would be. Let me let you in on another secret, being on board and in proximity with STUG is going to be like having Jack Lalane around with you . He will be exercising like a freak and expect everyone else to join him everyday. Feel like running a 5 K race every day, then join the cruise.

Just imagine this video and the preachiness and the energy and multiply it by the number of waking minutes in a day and then multiply by the number of days of the cruise and voila, you have the brown cafe cruise.

YouTube - Jack Lalanne - Fingertip Pushups

Its much easier just to throw him overboard in the middle of night.

Hi my name is Steve and I wanna dance with somebody

YouTube - Richard Simmons' Party Off the Pounds
Ha Ha Ha! I wake up from my Saturday nap to find pickup slamming me. Oh brother! You left out that I bring my own blender everywhere I go and am totally vegan.
NEVER!!!!!!! At least as far as thinking it's a bad idea!
Which, the exercise or throwing STUG overboard?:happy2:

You see, you just made more out herself. I wonder what other kookie tapes we'll find in her closet?:wink2:

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
It's the truth and we both know it
The only truth that you've posted thus far, is the truth about your fear of cruising. That's all fine and dandy. I totally understand your lack of love for the open seas. What I don't understand is why a good time with good friends doesn't sway you, even a little bit.:peaceful:

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Steven, the NEVER was to Pickup and his "Oh, now I got you guys thinking that maybe it this may not be as great a thing as you thought it would be.".

Although the thought of tossing you overboard has been appealing on one or two occasions. It's probably a good thing that we weren't onboard at the time. :surprised: And the exercise.......................well you can fohgettahbout it. :wink2:

P

pickup

The only truth that you've posted thus far, is the truth about your fear of cruising. That's all fine and dandy. I totally understand your lack of love for the open seas. What I don't understand is why a good time with good friends doesn't sway you, even a little bit.:peaceful:

you'll have to take this guilt trip alone, this line of thought might work with getting your kids to do what you want but it won't work with adults:peaceful:

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Steven, the NEVER was to Pickup and his "Oh, now I got you guys thinking that maybe it this may not be as great a thing as you thought it would be.".

Although the thought of tossing you overboard has been appealing on one or two occasions. It's probably a good thing that we weren't onboard at the time. :surprised: And the exercise.......................well you can fohgettahbout it. :wink2:
LOL

you'll have to take this guilt trip alone, this line of thought might work with getting your kids to do what you want but it won't work with adults:peaceful:
Not a guilt trip, just saying that we'd love to have you there, brotha.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I found this old thread 4 pages back. Had to bring it back up front. Sorry Over! I know, your gonna say "I HYG". 299 days left. :wink2: