Brown Cafe Cruise!!!

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Right now I am planning to fly in on Saturday, either stay in Ft.L or in Miami that night. I don't know if my wife would be able to get any days off the week before. That's soooo far in the future it's hard to tell. With any luck I will be retired by then.
Seriously! You are gonna retire. Way cool! Good for you. Will you still visit us here?:dissapointed:

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I'm going to seriously try to, my body just can't handle much more and it's taking way to long to heal as it is. Visit here? sure I will.
Good for you Trp! Isn't that what work is all about, eventually getting to retire. I'm glad you will still come and visit with us. :happy-very:

Actually Dilli is right, WE have done all we can to get you there. Tell the truth Over, you don't really hate us, in fact you love us but you are just jealous. And rightfully so.
Don't worry Over, we can all come back and tell you what a great time we had. I plan on taking my laptop and writing a review as we go and include pictures too. Then I will post it all right here. Seeeeeee what's to hate?

P

pickup

And you know I would be there if at all possible!

But I can't so you're going to have to put up with me whining for the next 300 some odd days!

Maybe you can Wave Bye Bye

[video=youtube;deX7R9RbmX0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deX7R9RbmX0&feature=fvw[/video]\

If you got too many feeders on one side of the boat, this can happen

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
What would the Captain do in a situation like this? Would the passengers stay in the cabins or would they be in a central location in case the ship did capsize?