Brown Cafe Cruise!!!

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Okay, let's do a little roll call here. If you're going state this and what your position is at UPS. Also, what's your other half do for work?

Steve and Melissa

friend/T Driver and the Mrs is a School Teacher, 3rd grade.

Next?

FT driver on comp trying to get back to work and waiting on the big R, Wife is a Respiratory Therapist Supervisor.

224 days to go.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I know that not everyone picks vacations at the same time of year, but I wanted to remind you Brown Cafe cruiser's that you need to pick the right week for your cruise vacation. The week ending 24 of April is that week.

over9five

Staff member
I wish I could go.
Half of me says bang in for a week,
Yet I can't bring myself to do it.
Guess I'll wait till next time.

Remember me while you're
enjoying yourselves. You
are never going to forget
lying in the sun on
lido deck. Make sure
you don't forget sunblock
!

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I wish I could go.
Half of me says bang in for a week,
Yet I can't bring myself to do it.
Guess I'll wait till next time.

Remember me while you're
enjoying yourselves. You
are never going to forget
lying in the sun on
lido deck. Make sure
you don't forget sunblock
!
There's still time to change your mind, so I'll have Amy post on here to entice you and the Mrs. to come along.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Come with us OVER....don't spend you whole life waiting to....have a life. lol

j/k I'm sure you have a very pleasing life.
I agree, I think you should come anyway!:wink2: 195 days

Now, for another thought........................... who is coming in early and would anyone be interested in trying to all book in the same motel/hotel for whatever nights everyone is going to be there? We are flying in Wed or Thurs (have not made a definate decision yet) and thought it would be fun to maybe plan on going to the beach Sat and doing a kind of meet/greet thing before the cruise. What does everyone else think? I am still waiting for Apr to open up on the bookings for airline tickets. :dissapointed: They are taking their damm sweet time in doing it.

Stephen (little brother), would you have Amy check on what kind of rates can be had at some of the local motel/hotels. Near Ft. Lauderdale airport, on the beach is an option depending on costs, resort types not out of the question again depending on the cost, are shuttles to the port included, etc.

It's getting closer!!!!!!!!!:happy-very::happy-very::happy-very::happy-very:

over9five

Staff member
Come with us OVER....don't spend you whole life waiting to....have a life. lol

Thanks both (and thanks for the PM, Dilli).
But I have this horribly deeply ingrained work ethic that won't let me bang in!!

Gawd, I hate myself!!!

How's the list of people going? Haven't looked at it in a long time. Any new additions? Anyone want to be added?

over9five

Staff member
DEFINITELY GOING!

StevetheUPSguy (Julie, your cruise director) +1 guest Cabin 6283
Cheryl & Tonyexpress +1 guest Cabin 6454
Ms. Pacman
Dilligaf +2 guests Cabins 6276/6278
Helenofcalifornia +2 guests
Old International +1 guest Cabin 6279
Trplnkl +1 guest Cabin 6282
Browniehound
Big Babooba

MIGHT BE GOING!

Backinbrown
DS
Hoaxster
ROBO MOD
KingOFchester
Toonertoo
Fethrs

GOT STUGGED, CAN'T GO!

Over9five
Ms Spoken

PM any Moderator to be added to these lists.

Where's the Valor now? Valor webcams

UnconTROLLed

perfection
DEFINITELY GOING!

StevetheUPSguy (Julie, your cruise director) +1 guest Cabin 6283
Cheryl & Tonyexpress +1 guest Cabin 6454
Ms. Pacman
Dilligaf +2 guests Cabins 6276/6278
Helenofcalifornia +2 guests
Old International +1 guest Cabin 6279
Trplnkl +1 guest Cabin 6282
Browniehound
Big Babooba

MIGHT BE GOING!

Backinbrown
DS
Hoaxster
ROBO MOD
KingOFchester
Toonertoo
Fethrs

GOT STUGGED, CAN'T GO!

Over9five
Ms Spoken

PM any Moderator to be added to these lists.

Where's the Valor now? Valor webcams

This thread got way to long. Need a Part II thread with the information of when the cruise is, where it is leaving from, how much, etc. I cannot find any of that

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Thanks both (and thanks for the PM, Dilli).
But I have this horribly deeply ingrained work ethic that won't let me bang in!!

Gawd, I hate myself!!!

How's the list of people going? Haven't looked at it in a long time. Any new additions? Anyone want to be added?
I know.

Now, for another thought........................... who is coming in early and would anyone be interested in trying to all book in the same motel/hotel for whatever nights everyone is going to be there? We are flying in Wed or Thurs (have not made a definate decision yet) and thought it would be fun to maybe plan on going to the beach Sat and doing a kind of meet/greet thing before the cruise. What does everyone else think? I am still waiting for Apr to open up on the bookings for airline tickets. :dissapointed: They are taking their damm sweet time in doing it.

Stephen (little brother), would you have Amy check on what kind of rates can be had at some of the local motel/hotels. Near Ft. Lauderdale airport, on the beach is an option depending on costs, resort types not out of the question again depending on the cost, are shuttles to the port included, etc.

It's getting closer!!!!!!!!!:happy-very::happy-very::happy-very::happy-very:
At this point in time we are planning on flying into Ft.L the day before. I haven't been able to decide if we wanted to stay there or in Miami that night. Price WILL be a factor.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

At this point in time we are planning on flying into Ft.L the day before. I haven't been able to decide if we wanted to stay there or in Miami that night. Price WILL be a factor.

I would think Ft.L would be much cheaper than Miami.

Tex, how are you? You haven't been keeping me in line lately.:happy2:

Old International

Now driving a Sterling
DILLIGAF Wrote:
Now, for another thought........................... who is coming in early and would anyone be interested in trying to all book in the same motel/hotel for whatever nights everyone is going to be there? We are flying in Wed or Thurs (have not made a definate decision)
My wife and I will come down Saturday morning, with a mid afternoon arrival in Lauderdale. We would be up to all go out and eat Saturday night.
I was going to confer with Amy when I made my final payment on the cruise for a good motel.