Brown Cafe Cruise!!!

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
We finally got around to the vacation schedule and I picked mine yesterday. Its nice being third on the seniority list. I took that week off in case we are able to go. The prices have dropped and this will be a great cruise.

helenofcalifornia

Who are these people who get to pick vacations in January or even earlier? We don't even get a chance to pick until March. And I think I am probably picking late in the second week. Seeing as how last year we had about 10 drivers laid off last April and eight people get to schedule off for one week during vacation time (whew!), I don't see it as being a problem.

I don't drink so I guess I will be the one taking the pictures of those that do with a steady hand. I will try to capture their best "assets."

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Who are these people who get to pick vacations in January or even earlier? We don't even get a chance to pick until March. And I think I am probably picking late in the second week. Seeing as how last year we had about 10 drivers laid off last April and eight people get to schedule off for one week during vacation time (whew!), I don't see it as being a problem.

I don't drink so I guess I will be the one taking the pictures of those that do with a steady hand. I will try to capture their best "assets."
We'll both be the designated photographer's.:happy2:

Old International

Now driving a Sterling
Alright- I'm in. Got my Vacation, paid the bill, all I need to do now is show up. Amy is getting the wife and I into the hotel in Miami, and we have to pick our off ship excursions.

Alright- I'm in. Got my Vacation, paid the bill, all I need to do now is show up. Amy is getting the wife and I into the hotel in Miami, and we have to pick our off ship excursions.
Cool....if you have never read on Cruise Critic .com message boards, that can be a good place to go for ideas and reviews of excursions.