Christmas lights

542thruNthru

All that decorating and working peak too ! What a guy !
Hanging lights is easy. Leave the hangers up year round and all you really have to do is just put the light in the same spot each year. Hardest part is making sure all the lights are working before hanging them.

rod

Retired 23 years
South Carolina man has died at age of 31 after falling off the roof of his family home while trying to put up Christmas decorations.

Columbia resident Joe Cocco was in the process of installing Christmas lights on November 26 in order to surprise his wife and two young daughters when the "horrible accident" occurred, Myranda Stewart, the man's sister-in-law, wrote on a GoFundMe page.

Cocco fell off the roof of the house and was rushed to the emergency room where doctors determined that he had broken his neck.

542thruNthru

South Carolina man has died at age of 31 after falling off the roof of his family home while trying to put up Christmas decorations.

Columbia resident Joe Cocco was in the process of installing Christmas lights on November 26 in order to surprise his wife and two young daughters when the "horrible accident" occurred, Myranda Stewart, the man's sister-in-law, wrote on a GoFundMe page.

Cocco fell off the roof of the house and was rushed to the emergency room where doctors determined that he had broken his neck.
I guess you don't drive a motorcycle or car either hu?

Over 300 million people in the US. Someone is bound to die from something that's usually safe.

rod

Retired 23 years
I guess you don't drive a motorcycle or car either hu?

Over 300 million people in the US. Someone is bound to die from something that's usually safe.
What the "FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF" you babbling about now? Quit reading more into my posts than I intended.